2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Who wins

• Springfield

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • Centerville

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

Wildcat13

Who wins this game. Springfield won 38-10 last time in elk country. Will things change this time around? I personally don’t believe so. Yea

Let’s go Cats! Best team in the gwoc. No one can match their talent on the field. Coach Douglass has built a dynasty. He has really turned the program around. Every year we have gone farther in the playoffs!!

Let’s go Cats! Best team in the gwoc. No one can match their talent on the field. Coach Douglass has built a dynasty. He has really turned the program around. Every year we have gone farther in the playoffs!!
"We"??? Isn't that a little over the top? But if you're gonna do this, do it right. SHS is the best team in the state, not just the league..

When did the 2nd string QB start playing for the Elks; before or after the last meeting with Springfield?

I figured it out.

Drake Wells was the starter up through the Springboro game where I believe he broke his collarbone.
Then the Beavercreek game started Gavin Monturo.
The Springfield game started Bralyon Newcomb through present.
It's fair to say Bralyon was a deer in headlights with his first start with Springfield. He's now had 5 games to become more comfortable. Springfield probably still wins, however the game will be closer.

I figured it out.

Drake Wells was the starter up through the Springboro game where I believe he broke his collarbone.
Then the Beavercreek game started Gavin Monturo.
The Springfield game started Bralyon Newcomb through present.
It's fair to say Bralyon was a deer in headlights with his first start with Springfield. He's now had 5 games to become more comfortable. Springfield probably still wins, however the game will be closer.
The starter broke his collarbone In the Beavercreek game. I want to say it was in the 1st half. 2nd half they played two different QBs. I believe the starter now is more of a runner than passer.

Win? Well I guess your posts are like 10 to every 1 of my posts. So if you are going on quantity you got me. Now quality I probably have a running clock on you. You are similar to Fairmont’s offense predictable and the same 5 plays over and over.
Like I said ... Or, maybe it's too tough for ya. And as far as quality is concerned, it's worth mentioning everything you said about SHS and Fairmont going into the playoff game was proven dead wrong, as usual. Let's see, you posted Fairmont had better experience, Schondelmyer hadn't played in front of and couldn't handle big crowds and big marching bands, Fairmont has the better defense, etc. I would think dead wrong posts that make you look like a buffoon who doesn't know anything about football don't count for quality purposes. You definitely have the market cornered there.

Last edited: