#8 Struthers @ #1 West Branch

I didn’t see any dirty cheap shots in the game last night. Struthers can never just lose in peace. It’s always the other team is dirty or their coaches stink. Go Home Struthers.

That’s Spread…
7 did flop on the PAT. There was a legitimate PF on the ensuing kickoff. It’s not why Struthers lost. West Branch was just better.
Good luck against Buchtel next week.

That’s Spread…
7 did flop on the PAT. There was a legitimate PF on the ensuing kickoff. It’s not why Struthers lost. West Branch was just better.
Good luck against Buchtel next week.
No one said that’s why they lost. That’s me though! :)

You didn’t have to see it . It’s on the television. A penalty was called. It’s over. It was a classless move and the kid got reemed over it. But the cats didn’t lose bc of that one play, they lost because west Branch was better and has a great scheme and a great qb. But ya they have lost games bc of poor coaching decisions, you’re so sensitive about coaching criticism. I would tell you to go home but you’ve been home for two weeks. In d 7. In the worst league in the state. Bye
You are very sensitive. I want to meet the coach who didn’t play you as a kid that turned you into a sad bitter man.

No one said that’s why they lost. That’s me though! :)

Posted that before I read your reply… page break. Glad we’re on the same page. lol
But why all the hostility? Struthers had a very impressive season. Turned a lot of heads. The boys put up a valiant effort in defeat to a great team… the best team they played this year. And the future looks promising. Just leave it at that.

Posted that before I read your reply… page break. Glad we’re on the same page. lol
But why all the hostility? Struthers had a very impressive season. Turned a lot of heads. The boys put up a valiant effort in defeat to a great team… the best team they played this year. And the future looks promising. Just leave it at that.
Zero hostility. Except to the western Reserve chaney guy. Cats played a good season but there’s always room for improvement going into next year. Go cats

Not the best team they played

You are very sensitive. I want to meet the coach who didn’t play you as a kid that turned you into a sad bitter man.
You have nailed it in your last few posts. Bryan the Bagel Boy (aka Spread All Day ...S.A.D.) just trolls around looking to stir the pot.

A reasonable amount of banter is expected and actually fun when done in good taste. When it crosses the line iand becomes classless you lose your credibility.
It's tough with the written word but, yes, there comes a time when enough's enough. That's lost on some. When your team goes down, you acknowledge the other team and lose with class. It's that simple.

It's tough with the written word but, yes, there comes a time when enough's enough. That's lost on some. When your team goes down, you acknowledge the other team and lose with class. It's that simple.
Or do you make 100 excuses before the game even starts like you did???