2 Springfield vs 7 fairmont rematch

Who wins

• Springfield

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • Fairmont

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters
All this talk about Cats penalties. Fairmont has really hurt themselves. Just got an unnecessary roughness foul out of frustration. Had several offside calls that put Cats in first and five.

I gotta respect your hate for Springfield. Your dedication is unmatched
I’ll let you and everyone else in on a little secret. It’s high school football kind of hard to really hate a team of kids playing a sport. I just enjoy stirring the pot and for some reason the SHS posters are the easiest to get going. Hell I had orb up until 3 in this morning posting GIFs. I was dead asleep at that time.

Is that where their next QB is coming from? You know Moe will get only the best. I think that QB position comes with an apartment and utilities too. 🤷‍♂️
Worked for the more famous elkalum, Kirk Herbstreit, who lives in Nashville, sometimes Columbus, but is renting a house in Cincinnati so his son can play for St. X.

As much as I hate it, it's the new normal, but people only seem to complain about it when it works against their team.

You should have heard how Fairmont was talking coming off the field by the fans. N word this N word that. Terrible sportsmanship. Cats were taking a knee and Fairmont fired off on the ball. Just terrible

I know Moe has that reputation as being a recruiter but he and his staff out coached Fairmont tonight. Firebirds had only one significant drive all night and that was the first one off the kickoff. Moe had the Cats locked in and the fact is the Cats dominated. If they eliminated the turnovers it could have been 40-0. Another example was penalties. The Cats drew Fairmont into 4 or 5 off side calls. Going first and five is a big advantage. Bottom line is Fairmont got out played and out coached. Moe deserve credit for that.

Worked for the more famous elkalum, Kirk Herbstreit, who lives in Nashville, sometimes Columbus, but is renting a house in Cincinnati so his son can play for St. X.

As much as I hate it, it's the new normal, but people only seem to complain about it when it works against their team.
The difference is that St. X is a private school where they pay to go there. They can live wherever they want. Not the case with public schools.

You should have heard how Fairmont was talking coming off the field by the fans. N word this N word that. Terrible sportsmanship. Cats were taking a knee and Fairmont fired off on the ball. Just terrible
Where were you sitting or getting this? I attended the game and heard nothing of the sort

Don’t the teams leave the field on the opposite side of the field from the fans? They blew up Centerville’s line like that and caused a fumble when they were taking a knee. Funny thing there was no flag on that play vs centerville.

The difference is that St. X is a private school where they pay to go there. They can live wherever they want. Not the case with public schools.
Not true, OHSAA By-law 4-6-2 says that students whose parents reside outside the state are not eligible to play in Ohio. There are exceptions, but being a private school isn't one of them. Exemption 2 says if a bonafide attempt is made to establish residency then the athlete may play, hence the reason Herbstreit rents a house in Cincinnati. Otherwise private schools would have even more of an advantage than they already do, and a reason many states have separate competition levels for private and public schools.

Don’t the teams leave the field on the opposite side of the field from the fans? They blew up Centerville’s line like that and caused a fumble when they were taking a knee. Funny thing there was no flag on that play vs centerville.
At Springfield, to get to the locker rooms, both teams cross the main path to exits/concessions for the visitors, so it's quite possible for the fan-player interaction. I would hope it's not true, but I've heard it before in Kettering (and I live there). As for that last flag, IMO it wasn't necessary, albeit unsportsmanlike, I didn't see anything illegal, but typically you only see in if a turnover might have an impact on the outcome, not in a 21-0 game.

Dayrudder and and Moose alum are just haters. Don’t know why plasters respond to those idiots. 😂😂😂😂😂
Go Wildcats!

Dayrudder and and Moose alum are just haters. Don’t know why plasters respond to those idiots. 😂😂😂😂😂
Go Wildcats!
See what I mean? I’m Living rent free is some of these guys heads. I don’t think I have ever responded to this guy’s “plasts.” I guess he calls them plasts since he called everyone plasters.

Crazy stat I never would have guessed. Looks like last night 3 tds are the most SHS has put up against Fairmont in like 3 years. Even with fairmont killing the clock I would have thought 3 would be below avg with the shs offense.