Round of 32: #6 Princeton at #3 Lakota West

I would have to disagree with that statement. I know of one Viking touchdown caused by a turnover in the very beginning of the game that was called back for a "penalty" that was very questionable to say the least. The first half could have very well been tied. West raised it up a notch the second half credit to them.
Disagree? It was a penalty. That’s just your opinion.

I’m referencing the Punt Return where the return man was clearly down. That wasn’t debatable.

The head 2 head was a long time ago
Lakota West
  • Lakota West vs. Princeton W 31-7
  • Lakota West vs. Mason W 37-7
  • Lakota West vs Fairfield W 38-31 2OT
  • Lakota West vs. Hamilton W 38-0
  • Lakota West vs. Colerain W 31-14
Princeton
  • Princeton vs. Lakota West L 7-31
  • Princeton vs. Mason L 7-10
  • Princeton vs. Fairfield W 28-14
  • Princeton vs. Hamilton W 26-0
  • Princeton vs. Colerain W 28-0
Is this list satisfactory Riverboy??

Lakota West
  • Lakota West vs. Princeton W 31-7
  • Lakota West vs. Mason W 37-7
  • Lakota West vs Fairfield W 38-31 2OT
  • Lakota West vs. Hamilton W 38-0
  • Lakota West vs. Colerain W 31-14
Princeton
  • Princeton vs. Lakota West L 7-31
  • Princeton vs. Mason L 7-10
  • Princeton vs. Fairfield W 28-14
  • Princeton vs. Hamilton W 26-0
  • Princeton vs. Colerain W 28-0
Is this list satisfactory Riverboy??
Just the Fairfield games will suffice sportsboy

Attachments

• 9FC72F43-C6BA-4EE7-89FC-6709C5D00528.png
    9FC72F43-C6BA-4EE7-89FC-6709C5D00528.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 25
Here were the common pre-game takes going into the first match-up on the original thread. I'd like to know what people think this game:

• Lakota West Defense can't handle Princeton Offense.
  • RJ West will be equal or better than M. Bolden.
  • You can use stats to determine how certain players will play against good teams.
  • Parker is a better coach than T. Bolden.

Looks like Riverboi is already putting out a take something similar to bullet 3. You can determine how close teams are disregarding H2H and 7 common opponents and only looking at 1 common opponent.

Hearing Minich is out for this week. Can anyone confirm? Hope it’s nothing serious if so.
I do know he missed the playoff game last week against Lebanon. Not sure as to his status though for this Friday. In regular season final the week before against Colerain he came up limping a bit after scoring on a TD pass perhaps landing awkwardly when diving into the end zone. Not sure 🤔 if that’s what kept him out last week but may have been why.

True but you’re missing details. He transferred to SHS, then from SHS to Princeton after the other qb transferred in.
Yea I know. I didn’t put that in there for a reason. I didn’t want to make it seem like he ran from competition or anything so I left that part out.

The Princeton hype train has been officially derailed and put out of its misery. 35-0 final. Total domination by West. Viking d played better after the first Qtr but their offense was no match for the West defense. Outside of QB RJ’s one long run after West went up 14-0 they did nothing. The fake punt on their own 35 late in the first half was about the dumbest call I’ve seen.