Round of 32: #6 Princeton at #3 Lakota West

Vikes will have to modify their offensive scheme to compete. Offensive line has to step up and QB has to make the right reads.

From my vantage point the first game, I saw nothing to indicate Princeton couldn't go toe to toe from a personnel perspective, but once they got down a couple scores, they got even more conservative and played as if they expected to bust open a 70 yard run. They will need to do something to get the ball in their athletes' hands in space. If that's dink and dunk short routes, so be it. If that's chucking to 1 on 1s, so be it, but they need to play with way more of an aggressive approach to score.

Why don't you compare the scores when each played Fairfield. Then I think you may get where I'm going with this.

What kind of moron would go thru this exercise when you could look at the multiple games THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED against each other in the past 12 months instead.

Lakota West has a slight edge in player talent and a GIANT edge in coaching. This result will end up similar to the last 2 games.

Remember that one common opponent is Fairfield. Princeton will be a much tougher out than people think right now
Mma Slap GIF by UFC

If it doesnt involve Springfield, Riverboyyy clueless! He also usually clueless when it involves Springfield too! LW Wins this game.
Look who's talking. You've been wrong more than anyone on here. As far as Springfield is concerned, everything I've said has come true.

If we’re going to do comparative scores then how about doing all of them. How about we mention how each team did against Mason then.

I’m not sure about this game. I think Lakota West will pull out the win, but I believe Princeton will definitely make the game closer than it was the first time around. I think you will see them come out firing in the first half, but they will quickly lose that in the second.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Princeton win, but I think Lakota West has a better chance of beating various teams in Division 1 the further playoffs go on.

They really didn't score once last time.
I would have to disagree with that statement. I know of one Viking touchdown caused by a turnover in the very beginning of the game that was called back for a "penalty" that was very questionable to say the least. The first half could have very well been tied. West raised it up a notch the second half credit to them.

I would have to disagree with that statement. I know of one Viking touchdown caused by a turnover in the very beginning of the game that was called back for a "penalty" that was very questionable to say the least. The first half could have very well been tied. West raised it up a notch the second half credit to them.
You can't disagree when the dudes knee was clearly down but they let him take off with the ball anyways.