2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I never said I was THE assistant AD others have said that I didn't. Second I am not an employee of the school. Third I will always bash those who bash Benedictine and the kids that attend the school. Fourth I have volunteered at Benedictine for 17 years and supported the sports program in all sports. I help out whenever and whatever I can. So you knowing nothing of what goes on Benedictine can have your opinions but they mean nothing to me because I will continue to volunteer my time to my beloved Alma Mater.
Wow. Your tone has changed from all of your previous posts on this thread. Hey fr. willie, it doesn’t matter what you say now. You’ve already shown your true colors. Go read the first 25 pages of this thread. Your Alma Mater doesn’t want you volunteering your time on yappi, but I‘m sure they do appreciate everything you do at the school.

Do yourself a favor and everyone on else here, get lost. You’re embarrassing yourself and the real MOB of Benedictine. Have we heard from restore the roar since the season ended? How about Grind for 9? You’re part of that group.

Last time I'm going to tell you this. Jake is the assistant Athletic Director at Benedictine. He is on the sideline for every game. Every Game! He knows more about current Benedictine football than all of us combined.
So fr willie = Jake the assistant AD at Benedictine?

Wow. Your tone has changed from all of your previous posts on this thread. Hey fr. willie, it doesn’t matter what you say now. You’ve already shown your true colors. Go read the first 25 pages of this thread. Your Alma Mater doesn’t want you volunteering your time on yappi, but I‘m sure they do appreciate everything you do at the school.

Do yourself a favor and everyone on else here, get lost. You’re embarrassing yourself and the real MOB of Benedictine. Have we heard from restore the roar since the season ended? How about Grind for 9? You’re part of that group.
I am here....what can I say? Btw, aren't you a Lake guy....Benedictine would still like to play them and being 0-10 this should be easy

I am here....what can I say? Btw, aren't you a Lake guy....Benedictine would still like to play them and being 0-10 this should be easy
Welcome back. Question, where have you been? You posted numerous times daily on here and it just stopped? Busy I’m sure. I encourage you to go read all your past posts and explain what happened.

And actually, why would Lake want to play a 0-10 team. No thanks. But please, do stay on yappi all off season so you, the great fr willie and restore the roar can keep us all informed on what’s happening at Benedictine and how all the local smaller schools are scared to play.

Welcome back. Question, where have you been? You posted numerous times daily on here and it just stopped? Busy I’m sure. I encourage you to go read all your past posts and explain what happened.

And actually, why would Lake want to play a 0-10 team. No thanks. But please, do stay on yappi all off season so you, the great fr willie and restore the roar can keep us all informed on what’s happening at Benedictine and how all the local smaller schools are scared to play.
Lake is what 5-15 in their last 20 w a cream puff schedule...go worry about that team and not Benny

Lake is what 5-15 in their last 20 w a cream puff schedule...go worry about that team and not Benny
I couldn’t even imagine losing to a two win Brecksville squad. A team that got running clocked 7/10 games they played and still being so arrogant, that you point out other teams records against cream puff teams.

Well, at least you got a couple of your supporters back. But you avoid the questions because you have no answers. Where have you been and will you keep us up to date with everything this offseason?

I couldn’t even imagine losing to a two win Brecksville squad. A team that got running clocked 7/10 games they played and still being so arrogant, that you point out other teams records against cream puff teams.
You can’t make this stuff up. These guys trashed every school for months and now we should worry about “our” schools.

Head Football Coach​

Benedictine High School in Cleveland, Ohio is accepting applications for the position of Head Football Coach. Benedictine High School is an all-male Roman Catholic college preparatory high school with grades 9-12. Led by the Benedictine monks of Saint Andrew Abbey since 1927, Benedictine High School attracts a rich diversity of families from over one hundred different grade schools across five Cleveland counties. Its enrollment is typically 325-350. It is located on a beautiful 15-acre campus with two classroom buildings, an athletic wing, practice fields, and St. Andrew Abbey. There are about 60 staff and faculty, with about two-thirds of the faculty having advanced degrees.

Eligible candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in sportsmanship, integrity, and character development. Candidates must possess strong communication and organizational skills, and understand the diverse culture and individuals. They must demonstrate exceptional knowledge of skills and strategies of football. They must understand the importance of academic excellence, assisting admissions and maintaining high stands and culture throughout the program. A faculty/staff position may also be available.

Interested candidates are to email a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director John Carter via carter@cbhs.edu by November 7, 2022.
From the dead line date it would seem they have already contacted or been contacted by some possible coaches they want

Well, at least you got a couple of your supporters back. But you avoid the questions because you have no answers. Where have you been and will you keep us up to date with everything this offseason?
Why are you so worried about Benedictine's off season? I have to post every week? Everyday? Not sure what you are looking for right now

Ok.
two year window.
8-13.
My apologizes. 8-13 is drastically more impressive than that 5-15 record you pointed out from Lake.
And in that two year time frame. Lost to a 2-8 Brecksville team that got running clocked in 7/10 games they played in.

Is that better?
You keep bringing up Brecksville....I guess you missed the whole point...if Lake played Benedictine's schedule the last 2 yrs I see maybe 2-4 wins and vice versa I see 15-17 wins

Ok.
two year window.
8-13.
My apologizes. 8-13 is drastically more impressive than that 5-15 record you pointed out from Lake.
And in that two year time frame. Lost to a 2-8 Brecksville team that got running clocked in 7/10 games they played in.

Is that better?
Benny also beat Walsh,Toledo CC,Riverside,Hartley,etc in the past 2 years.And we still play Hoban every year,
Dont see Lake playing or beating those teams

So they both lost to Walsh. But only one of them beat Buchtel. Gotcha. Thanks.
The North Coast League didn't break up cuz of Benny or Hoban. Benny still schedules Hoban,along with Toledo CC,Erie Prep,and this year national power Dematha.But we would be afraid of Lake,Padua,and NDCL?If we lose,so be it.But we would play them.

The North Coast League didn't break up cuz of Benny or Hoban. Benny still schedules Hoban,along with Toledo CC,Erie Prep,and this year national power Dematha.But we would be afraid of Lake,Padua,and NDCL?If we lose,so be it.But we would play them.
Don't even bother DR...they know it all

Why are you so worried about Benedictine's off season? I have to post every week? Everyday? Not sure what you are looking for right now
You posted everyday in the off-season and told everybody on here how great Benedictine would be and how many local schools are afraid of them. So yes, why wouldn’t you post everyday? You, restore the roar and fr willie knows all and everyone else that tried to comment didn’t know what they were talking about.

I’m still waiting for an answer on where you’ve been before you started posting again yesterday?

Great job and both Benny and Lake enjoyed the same 10 game season and collect the equipment
This is the Benedictine thread, not Lake Catholic. Nice try though. Also, nobody on here said Lake would beat Benedictine. In fact, you all said Lake is afraid of Benedictine.

This is too funny. Keep deflecting though, your past posts speak for themselves so there’s nothing you can say now or do that will change anything.

I still can’t believe this thread is not closed. And now I can’t believe these people are back posting.

Auggie, end the madness my friend. Get this thread closed before it gets even uglier.

Welcome back, restore the roar!!
Im not him.Been reading here a long time,but 1st time poster.Look,I respect Lake Catholic.Our programs have had some great teams and battles over the years.I think Lake is headed in the right direction,and will be a contender within 2yrs.I understand people piling on us right now,do to the boasting before the season.I can assure you that I,nor most Benny fans that don't reflect some of the posters on here.With our schedule,I thought a 500 season was the best we could do if everything broke right,and then possibly do some damage in the playoffs.I never saw 0-10.But it may have been worth it to rid our program of this coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.