before tomorrow making my predictions
#1 vv beats carlisle 42-8
#2 MU beats greenon 42-6
#3 NE beats waynesville 35-17
#4 ZT wins 35-7
now for the more fun things
i think blanchester loses
i think preble gives gv a close game at first then pulls away GV-24-14
Congratulations, you picked it both ways and got one of them right. That's amazing!

He was already on a “pitch count” and his first carry went for 30 yards, they went up tempo so he subbed out real quick, VV scored and he never went back in, he injured the top of his foot last week during the Bellbrook game so he was in a walking boot all week
OK, yeah, I had to miss the game tonight. I have enjoyed watching him get stronger through out the year. He was amazing last week even while injured on that last touchdown. you give him the ball and he’s the playmaker on the field. Glad he got some rest and thanks for the info!

He was already on a “pitch count” and his first carry went for 30 yards, they went up tempo so he subbed out real quick, VV scored and he never went back in, he injured the top of his foot last week during the Bellbrook game so he was in a walking boot all week
you’re my favorite rival poster you and a few other vv guys so it’s hard to want to debate lol. if we meet in regional finals it’s on, it’s on during yappi week 😂😂 hopefully we can meet

you’re my favorite rival poster you and a few other vv guys so it’s hard to want to debate lol. if we meet in regional finals it’s on, it’s on during yappi week 😂😂 hopefully we can meet
Hopefully both teams stay healthy and take care of business! A lot of good teams in this region

So here’s the matchups

#1 Valley View
#9 Blanchester

#4 Zane Trace
#5 Madeira

#6 Brookville
#3 Northeastern

#10 Preble Shawnee
#2 Milton-Union

1. Valley View vs 9. Blanchester- won’t be close.

4. Zane Trace vs 5. Madeira- stronger schedule and played Wyoming tough.

2. Milton Union vs 10. Preble Shawnee- i think this will be a very good game. Doran is a big task to stop, but MU is well coached and should be able to find a way to slow him down at least.

3. Northeastern vs 6. Brookville- Brookville will score quite a bit but i like Northeastern to pull away in the second half. NE’s passing attack is too lethal.

Last edited:
Greeneview pulled a strange decision, trailing 26-21 with over 6 minutes to play went on 4th and 8 from their own 13 yard line. The were stopped. Preble Shawnee scored in about 3 plays to go up 33-21. Greeneview drove the field to score late to lose 33-28. Mind you, the Rams had not stopped the Arrows all night, only once in fact to my recollection but I have no idea how you cone to that decision.

Valley View should running clock Blanchester

Not ready to jump aboard the Madeira hype train but they'll certainly have an interesting one Friday. Mustangs by a score

Milton Union should out last Preble but the Arrows won't go quietly into the night. Something like 41-22

The OHC champion Jets get a test from the Brookville Blue Devils. Jets 28-21

No. They were on the level of Bethel. They did have size, though.
Valley View 56-0
Milton 35-0
Zane Trace 28-22
Brookville 28-14
hm. i actually thought this years Greenon team was fairly small compared to other years. 2019, they were much, much bigger in the trenches and at the skill positions.

That win didn't show me anything. They beat a 3-7 team that only had 1 win in the SWBL. Brookville is on a much different level than Waynesville.
Waynesville was underseeded at 14. was a bad matchup for NE going in, but they handled it as expected.

i’ve been critical of NE for years, but they have passed every test this year with almost flying colors.

i think some more people on here have to start putting some faith in the jets.

That win didn't show me anything. They beat a 3-7 team that only had 1 win in the SWBL. Brookville is on a much different level then Waynesville.
Waynesville has way too many starters out. They were hurting on the offensive and defensive line. Only have 8 healthy lineman total on the team....total.
Waynesville hit the injury bug and couldn’t come back from that.

Waynesville was underseeded at 14. was a bad matchup for NE going in, but they handled it as expected.

i’ve been critical of NE for years, but they have passed every test this year with almost flying colors.

i think some more people on here have to start putting some faith in the jets.
agreed

in a dogfight 😂😂 alright man
Waynesville has way too many starters out. They were hurting on the offensive and defensive line. Only have 8 healthy lineman total on the team....total.
Waynesville hit the injury bug and couldn’t come back from that.
Waynesville has a zero run game. The QB is a stud. NE pressured him all night. I see you say Waynesville only had eight linemen and injuries. NE only has eight lineman all together but they do not play both ways. Always fresh. Their starting guard was out and a d lineman was out. They lost their starting DE I think number 8 early in the game. They handled business. I think Waynesville was a much better team than their record. It was great being a fan watching this game. NE can play with anyone. It’s good nobody gives them respect. Maybe they will keep sneaking up on people. Love playoff football.

Waynesville has a zero run game. The QB is a stud. NE pressured him all night. I see you say Waynesville only had eight linemen and injuries. NE only has eight lineman all together but they do not play both ways. Always fresh. Their starting guard was out and a d lineman was out. They lost their starting DE I think number 8 early in the game. They handled business. I think Waynesville was a much better team than their record. It was great being a fan watching this game. NE can play with anyone. It’s good nobody gives them respect. Maybe they will keep sneaking up on people. Love playoff football.
I guarantee you that Milton Union respects them. There is no team MU doesn't respect. I've talked about NE all season.