2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fr willie get Coach out of that building and PLEASE bless this timeline one more time with your presence and let’s get this forum shut down! Can’t have anyone knowing about the 0-10 Bengals. Athletics website doing a great job of not posting record / scores so let’s delete this evidence too!

Tell us he’s your son without telling us he’s your son
That inside linebacker that I was referring too had a pick 6 last night over your bengals.
Once again he is a friend of a friend I met years ago when I watched the alders and ward and the quarterback brothers go thru the program. That coach fox is heck of a coach and runs a great small D-2 program.

That inside linebacker that I was referring too had a pick 6 last night over your bengals.
Once again he is a friend of a friend I met years ago when I watched the alders and ward and the quarterback brothers go thru the program. That coach fox is heck of a coach and runs a great small D-2 program.
Coach Fox couldn’t hold a candle next to Coach Goode and @fr willie. You Nordonia folk have another thing coming in the future. I see you 2 jerseys? We have 3. I see you don’t recruit in the transfer portal? We do. The Bengals may be 0-10 but when was the last time Nordonia won a state championship in every decade??? ILL HANG UP AND LISTEN

Your A L7 Dude. What’s your problem. You must be a Massillon Fan.
I don’t think Massillon fans care about Benedictine in the slightest. Especially not during McKinley week. But that’s what is so comical about this thread and keeps me coming back. The arrogance. Even after 0-10 you think Massillon is in here trolling you on game day lol

I don't think the haters on this thread realize this is actually showing that folks care about this football program. What a classic passive aggressive thing to do, setting up anonymous accounts purely to mock a team and personnel associated with it while not discussing a single other program shows you actually care deeply about Benedictine football. I am sure the fans of the lesser programs wished they had this type of attention, thanks for keeping Benedictine football relevant.

Didn’t 7 for Nordonia have two defensive TDs last night?
I watched a good chunk of the game.
Benedictine offense just really has not many guys to make plays and the system they run is not the best for what they got.
The power pistol stuff was good I thought.
Benny #7 needed more carries.

I thought Benny D Line and LB’s were pretty good though.
Tough season and wish Bengals best of luck moving forward.

I don't think the haters on this thread realize this is actually showing that folks care about this football program. What a classic passive aggressive thing to do, setting up anonymous accounts purely to mock a team and personnel associated with it while not discussing a single other program shows you actually care deeply about Benedictine football. I am sure the fans of the lesser programs wished they had this type of attention, thanks for keeping Benedictine football relevant.
Reading thru the thread there is obviously one or two folks who have some kinda wierd axe to grind.

I don’t understand the need for one guy to set up like 10 different screen names and reply to his own posts over and over saying the same thing almost every day though.
A little bit a mental illness may be in play here.

I get why you stay away lol.

Didn’t 7 for Nordonia have two defensive TDs last night?
I watched a good chunk of the game.
Benedictine offense just really has not many guys to make plays and the system they run is not the best for what they got.
The power pistol stuff was good I thought.
Benny #7 needed more carries.

I thought Benny D Line and LB’s were pretty good though.
Tough season and wish Bengals best of luck moving forward.

After making calls number7 did have 2 defensive tds! Like I said before he’s got the intangibles and getting the tape needed for a shot at D-1!
You think if he was my son I would have known he had 2 defensive tds.
Imagine that complimenting a kid about football on a football forum and getting accused of being a father.

As for going forward...

Obviously changes needs to be made and immediately but the 1st question is who is in charge of this thing and is who going to take ownership? No more UN type committees either. You know what a camel is? A horse designed by a committee. Preferably I would hire a guy from the outside to act as a GM/consultant to see what is good, obviously there are good points because this program has 8 state titles to their name, and the challenging points that really reared their head up this season and how not to duplicate these mistakes. And this guy doesn't have to be a football Xs & Os type person either, this is for a structural make over of what football should be like at this school.

Some other thoughts:

• All coaches need to be evaluated regardless of teacher or alumni status. No matter what some might think it was painfully obvious they lost the team and did a poor job of developing the talent they had. The sideline was beyond a mess and the attention to detail was seriously lacking. Time to move on.
  • When making a change don't be afraid of going outside the box to find a guy but make sure he understands the strengths and weaknesses of the place. The big coaching name Mo Tipton thought he could just roll into Hoban and win games, didn't work out so well but unknown Tim Tyrrell certainly figured it out. Also give the guy a defined period of time and goals; stick with the plan.
  • Get out of Euclid, it was always a poor choice to locate home games. Next year will be a big challenge so set up temp stands or have folks stand close to the field behind some ropes at 2900 MLK; play Saturday afternoons and save some $s in rent fees. Notre Dame College's place isn't much bigger and the atmosphere is solid.
  • Look outside the box to increase revenue stream to support this program. The school needs to get healthier so alumni $s should go in that direction and not to buying the best unis in the state. A healthy school will also bring up the number on the football team.
  • Keep the alums engaged more so than in the past, the Catholic schools that have closed or merged in with other schools did so primarily because the alumni lost interest. Regardless of what you think football keeps alums tied to a school and gives them feeling of ownership in the institution.
I wish the school best of luck in the next couple weeks, it will be a crucial period because many wheels are turning at this time of year in HS football and punting is not an option if they want to get back to relevance in the near future. If there is no smoke it could be a very troubling development.

Auggie, nobody cares about Benedictine football as much as YOU and others think. This forum has been a mockery of YOU and the other folks in here that can’t let go of their glory days. Imagine being in your mid 40’s and 50’s going on an anonymous football forum to talk about how great of a football program your HIGH SCHOOL has and then they go 0-10. And along the way, saying other teams aren’t worthy of playing “your” prestigious school. YOU and others have squandered since they have sucked which makes it even funnier. You guys are a joke. A laughing stock. This is a comedy and folks will continue to come back for more laughs. You guys do not represent Benedictine nor do you care about the kids that are on the football team. You care about some name on the front of the school that YOU clowns think is more prestigious than others.

Auggie, nobody cares about Benedictine football as much as YOU and others think. This forum has been a mockery of YOU and the other folks in here that can’t let go of their glory days. Imagine being in your mid 40’s and 50’s going on an anonymous football forum to talk about how great of a football program your HIGH SCHOOL has and then they go 0-10. And along the way, saying other teams aren’t worthy of playing “your” prestigious school. YOU and others have squandered since they have sucked which makes it even funnier. You guys are a joke. A laughing stock. This is a comedy and folks will continue to come back for more laughs. You guys do not represent Benedictine nor do you care about the kids that are on the football team. You care about some name on the front of the school that YOU clowns think is more prestigious than others.
Appreciate you backing up my point.

Thanks again for proving my point.
And you proving mine. You and the rest of the cowards who are grown adults squander at the sign of adversity. The first 30 pages of this and now you’re all hurt about getting made fun of. Grown adults boasting about high school kids they’ve never met. Get a life

And you proving mine. You and the rest of the cowards who are grown adults squander at the sign of adversity. The first 30 pages of this and now you’re all hurt about getting made fun of. Grown adults boasting about high school kids they’ve never met. Get a life
How do you know that I never met any of these kids? By the way I have never disparaged a player on this team. What is your reason for endless pages of posting only after the season went south? What is your association to Benedictine? Nobody goes out of there way this much if they are just a casual fan, those folks have said their peace and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.