2022 WOAC

I agree with this. I believe Preble Shawnee will have the talent and potential to get the win tomorrow night, but it's hard to pick against Ansonia for the reasons you mentioned. After seeing both teams play, Ansonia definitely looked like the better team. With that said, I know Shawnee is finally getting healthy and the Freshman QB will only get better. This one will be a good one.
I agree with this. I favor Ansonia in this game but do expect it to be a competitive game. Preble Shawnee is a hard team to get a good feel for because they had that nice win over Tri-Village, but followed it up with a game they struggled with in National Trail. I know they dealt with some illness and injuries this season, and probably most importantly, made their QB change midseason. Going to a freshman QB will obviously have an adjustment period. I would expect the Arrows to be improving weekly since that change at QB as he gains experience.

If I’m going to be honest, Ansonia should win this by 14. That is a sound team they have. Shawnee will be a load for them to take down.

This will be a very good week for WOAC football. Shawnee and Ansonia is clearly game of week but Tri-Village will also play good game and if they win it will boast them in playoff standings. Trail and South I believe will also be close game and it is under the radar and also will effect playoff seeding. Here is what I think final scores of these games will be.

Preble Shawnee win 21-19
Tri-Village wins 35-21
Trail wins 28-20

Preble Shawnee vs Ansonia 33-22
Arcanum vs Dixie 42-6
South vs Trail 20-35
MV Vs North 18-27
Tri Village Vs Blanchester 41-20

should be a good week for the league I think. I’m going with Shawnee on the upset. Trail Vs South will be an interesting game to me, contrasting styles. I like the league having another OOC game too, might be a slight perk of Bradford not having a season.

Has anyone seen Blanchester play this year? I'm wondering if they can give Tri-Village a competitive game tonight. I'm assuming that should be a good game.

It really means nothing. They canceled on the top 3 teams in the league.
It doesn't mean much but it's a game that makes sense to me. Towns right next to each other and both programs really struggling to even field a team. At least those kids can get another game in.

Has anyone seen Blanchester play this year? I'm wondering if they can give Tri-Village a competitive game tonight. I'm assuming that should be a good game.
I don't know anything about them but looking at their scores, my gut is that the game won't be that close. They are in the same conference/division as that team TVS played last week, and it sounds like it's pretty weak. With that said they are 6-2 and put up a decent amount of points. I just don't think they will stop the TV offense much at all.

Mississinawa Valley 8 Tri-County North 49
National Trail 3 Twin Valley South 9
Tri-Village wins 43-0
Arcanum 28 Dixie 0
Preble Shawnee 14 Ansonia 20

Conference standings heading into final week (conference records only)
1. Tri-Village 6-1
1. Ansonia 6-1
3. National Trail 5-2
3. Preble Shawnee 5-2
5. Twin Valley South 4-3
6. Arcanum 3-5
7. Tri-County North 2-5
8. Mississinawa Valley 1-6
9. Dixie 0-7

Games in week 10
National Trail 5-2 vs Tri-Village 6-1
Dixie 0-7 vs Preble Shawnee 5-2
Mississinawa Valley 1-6 vs Ansonia 6-1
Tri-County North 2-5 vs Twin Valley South 4-3
Northwood vs Arcanum 3-5

Anyone who saw the game - what happened with Trail and TVS? I am surprised that South held them to just 3 points. It is definitely an upset.

Anyone who saw the game - what happened with Trail and TVS? I am surprised that South held them to just 3 points. It is definitely an upset.
The TVS defense played very well last night. TVS has been good against the run this season, and that's what Trail likes to do. Trail was able to get some yardage but the TVS defense held strong near the red zone all night. It was definitely a defensive battle and TVS made enough plays on offense to get the win.

After seeing that result, I’m still trying to figure out how PS got blown out by NT earlier in the season

Anyone who saw the game - what happened with Trail and TVS? I am surprised that South held them to just 3 points. It is definitely an
We love when y’all underestimate us we get hyped on that! Just like we proved you guys wrong and beat national trash.