2022 WOAC

Milton, Miami East, and Bethel are much more like the communities in eastern Champaign county and eastern Clark county.
No, I’ve lived here in Miami County ( West Milton, Tipp City) for the better part of 56 years and Miami County communities are similar to most rural areas in SW Ohio. Not just Eastern Champaign and Clark counties (which are very, very rural). Actually, West Milton, Covington, Newton, are more like Darke County communities. Versailles and West Milton are very similar. It’s why they created the TRC, because the communities here are so similar.
Playing teams in Butler, Warren County was interesting and the communities of Valley View, Brookville, Preble Shawnee were very similar to West Milton. We’ve been to Graham, Tecumseh, Northwestern and those communities are not very similar. Never have been, even back in the SRC days.

From the stats on the WOAC site. It looks like Doran returned this and week and potentially played RB? Looks like the Freshman QB still played and that could be a good move for Preble Shawnee moving forward.

From the stats on the WOAC site. It looks like Doran returned this and week and potentially played RB? Looks like the Freshman QB still played and that could be a good move for Preble Shawnee moving forward.
Yeah. I was unsure at first. But I think it might work out in long run. Morton needs some snaps. I think he will be the man for years to come

Yeah. I was unsure at first. But I think it might work out in long run. Morton needs some snaps. I think he will be the man for years to come
I think it was a smart move, gets a better passer on the field and keeps Doran’s crazy athletic ability out there too. I’d say a couple of the fumbles were timing issues more than anything. Morton looks like a stud at QB though.

Games for this week.... a pretty straight forward week again in league play besides the big game of Ansonia/Trail.

TCN at Preble Shawnee (Thursday night)
Tri Village at Arcanum
TVS at Dixie
East Clinton at Miss Valley
Ansonia at National Trail

TCN at Preble Shawnee (Thursday night) 42-14
Tri Village at Arcanum 35-6
TVS at Dixie 42-0
East Clinton at Miss Valley 56-6
Ansonia at National Trail 21-14

TCN at Preble Shawnee
Tri Village
at Arcanum
TVS at Dixie
East Clinton at Miss Valley
Ansonia at National Trail

The Ansonia/National Trail game is a big benchmark game for both teams and the league.

TCN at Preble Shawnee (Thursday night) 42-14
Tri Village at Arcanum 49-7
TVS at Dixie 50-0
East Clinton at Miss Valley 28-21
Ansonia at National Trail 35-21

TCN at Preble Shawnee 41-14
Tri Village
at Arcanum 42-7
TVS at Dixie 49-0
East Clinton at Miss Valley 27-20
Ansonia at National Trail 34-21

So if Dixie can’t field a team week 10, only team available for Shawnee is Mifflin in Columbus. I thought this coaches name was fake, it’s not lmao

Attachments

• 2C8EC500-D837-4A47-B06E-82D114F771F2.png
    2C8EC500-D837-4A47-B06E-82D114F771F2.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 47
So if Dixie can’t field a team week 10, only team available for Shawnee is Mifflin in Columbus. I thought this coaches name was fake, it’s not lmao
My question is if Dixie is having number problem’s why are they playing a OOC game instead of taking a bye week.

I know PS wouldn't want another bye week, but would they be better off playoff points wise having a week 10 bye vice beating a winless D6 Dixie or a winless D2 Columbus Mifflin. If PS loses to Ansonia, they could end up with a pretty low seed. But that might not be a bad thing looking at the current seeding in Region 20.

Last edited:
I know PS wouldn't want another bye week, but would they be better off playoff points wise having a week 10 bye vice beating a winless D6 Dixie or a winless D2 Columbus Mifflin. If PS loses to Ansonia, they could end up with a pretty low seed. But that might not be a bad thing looking at the current seeding in Region 20.
The goal is always having 1 home playoff game. R20 is a strong region this year.

He gets around. I believe this is his fifth school that he’s been a head coach at. He notably replaced Dave Daubenmire at a Christian school.