2022 WOAC

I completely disagree. Miami County is still a rural mindset. You get into Troy and Tipp and you get some various cultures, but for the most part it’s still rural.
Milton, Miami East, and Bethel are much more like the communities in eastern Champaign county and eastern Clark county.

Twin valley south @ Ansonia --- Ansonia 28-7
Preble shawnee @ Mississnawa --- PS 48-6
Arcanum @ Trail --- Trail 20-13 (think this one is closer than we all think)
Tri-village @ Tri-county north --- TV 48-0
Dixie????

Tonight, hoping the bye week gave us the rest we needed. Have to beat Ansonia in a few weeks. Going to be a good game
That’s good, wonder how they’ll manage him and the freshman Morton. Hope they aren’t rusty from the bye week. Looking forward to the Ansonia game though. That will be a fight.

Props to North Central for competing as well as they are in their first varsity season. Most programs don't win much out of the gate
Thats awesome. Good to see schools adding and not dropping. I seen Danbury up by Port Clinton dropped to 8 man a few years ago. That was a bummer. Lakeside is a cool play to watch football. 8 man is ok, but I cant get into it

Thats awesome. Good to see schools adding and not dropping. I seen Danbury up by Port Clinton dropped to 8 man a few years ago. That was a bummer. Lakeside is a cool play to watch football. 8 man is ok, but I cant get into it
The way I look at it is whatever can be done so more schools and kids can have the opportunity to play this game is always a good thing in my book. I'd love to see the non football schools like New Knoxville and Russia try the 8-Man thing out

The way I look at it is whatever can be done so more schools and kids can have the opportunity to play this game is always a good thing in my book. I'd love to see the non football schools like New Knoxville and Russia try the 8-Man thing out
Same with Franklin Monroe. I'm not sure why they didn't have a soccer team the last 2 years. Surely they can come up with 10-12 kids for 1 sport

FM doesn't have soccer anymore. They have a big Cross Country program surprisingly.
Back in the 80's they had no soccer or football so pretty much the entire basketball team ran cross country to get in shape.

I never put it together but with your name and your mentioning of running, any relation to Clayton?

Back in the 80's they had no soccer or football so pretty much the entire basketball team ran cross country to get in shape.

I never put it together but with your name and your mentioning of running, any relation to Clayton?
Ha ha no. My last name has an EY in it while his is just a Y but I get that alot so its alright 😂

Definitely a huge game this upcoming week. If Ansonia can get the win, that will leave 4 teams sitting with 1 league loss with 3 weeks left. Will make for some big games down the stretch.
It really will. And If Dixie doesn’t have enough to play week 10, I will rage. With bye week last week, Shawnee will be screwed. I heard Dixie is having trouble fielding a team. I was told last night “they should be ok to play” so we will see….

It really will. And If Dixie doesn’t have enough to play week 10, I will rage. With bye week last week, Shawnee will be screwed. I heard Dixie is having trouble fielding a team. I was told last night “they should be ok to play” so we will see….
The TRC and the WOAC might have to merge for football here soon 😂 :[