Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes facts !
Massillon beat the #1 team in D1
Massillon’s only loss will be to the next #1 in D1
Massillon is one of the top 5 ranked teams in D2
Massillon is what you obsess over daily
“Yes facts!”

...proceeds to make 4 statements of opinion.

In the spirit of opinions, I’ll share mine, too.

I have to think that Massillon will be riding high after a huge win in week 5. In my opinion, this momentum, coupled with playing at home in PBTS will allow the tigers to compete longer than some might expect. I do think the game gets away from Massillon towards the end of Q2 though, and eventually austintown pulls away and wins by 3-4 scores. I just think the “facts” are that austintown is a more complete team.

“Yes facts!”

I have to think that Massillon will be riding high after a huge win in week 5. In my opinion, this momentum, coupled with playing at home in PBTS will allow the tigers to compete longer than some might expect. I do think the game gets away from Massillon towards the end of Q2 though, and eventually austintown pulls away and wins by 3-4 scores. I just think the “facts” are that austintown is a more complete team.
I mean.... Fitch is obviously a really good team. But what about them makes you think they're a more complete team? Massillon has one of the best RB's in the state. A very good, albeit young QB. TONS of talent at receiver. Very good O and D lines. Very good LBs. and solid secondary. Athletes all over the field.. I haven't seen Fitch in person this year... but I just have a hard time seeing how they could be a more complete team?

I mean.... Fitch is obviously a really good team. But what about them makes you think they're a more complete team? Massillon has one of the best RB's in the state. A very good, albeit young QB. TONS of talent at receiver. Very good O and D lines. Very good LBs. and solid secondary. Athletes all over the field.. I haven't seen Fitch in person this year... but I just have a hard time seeing how they could be a more complete team?
I guess 421 yds of offense on 7.0 yds per play against Ed’s wasn’t impressive enough

I guess 421 yds of offense on 7.0 yds per play against Ed’s wasn’t impressive enough
I'm not even saying Fitch can't win.. mostly bc its hard to win against a really good team the following week after a big emotional win... But St. Ed's is as good as anyone in the state. Massillon is playing better than they did week 1 against Moeller. Massillon is one of the best teams in the state. Hard to say my team who hasn't played near the schedule of yours is more complete.

I'm not even saying Fitch can't win.. mostly bc its hard to win against a really good team the following week after a big emotional win... But St. Ed's is as good as anyone in the state. Massillon is playing better than they did week 1 against Moeller. Massillon is one of the best teams in the state. Hard to say my team who hasn't played near the schedule of yours is more complete.
Yeah I also agree that Fitch is REALLY good and can win. I hope their fans and team are expecting a win and bring a huge crowd.

“Yes facts!”

Are you going to offer Massillon +21-28 then ?

I’ve only seen Massillon twice and austintown once, but here is my take on the games I have seen.

I’ll start with special teams.

I think we can all agree that Massillon special teams have been in a bit of a rut.
Kickoff coverage allowed a score on opening kickoff against Eds.
The closest of the PAT attempts was caught by an Ed’s player 5 yards into the end zone.
The punt team hit one quality punt in the Ed’s game. They also had a near block, and rolled a snap back to the punter on another. I haven’t seen Austintown make this many game changing errors in the special teams department.

I also think austintown has a slight edge at RB. Massillon running back is very good, but I think Austintowns pair of running backs are both comparable, at the very least.

You shouldn’t be on this thread. This is about St. Edward and Massillon. Your Little Red would be lucky to score on these teams.
There you go again. First we’re not supposed to be able to compete with schools that have 3 times our enrollment. We are a D4 school with less than 800 students in the entire school. That said, when we compete with schools our size and in our division we win Championships. You cannot say the same about your beloved Massillon Tigers. Whether you believe it or not I have serious respect for Massillon. Have always rooted for them. Played against them. Both WHS & SHS are attacked and I feel like the fan bases are almost a brotherhood because lots of folks simply hate greatness and success. But, YOURE ONE OF THE HATERS. You always have something negative to say about The Big Red. The shots I take are responses to attacks.

Just close the thread, this game is over and in the rear view mirror. The longer it's open the more these slurs will continue. Unless you want to argue crap with them.

Reactions: Bud
Yes, go away. New members are the worst. We want the same old dogs with the same musty takes who've all known each other since the days of dial up internet.
Let me explain. I'll try to go slow for you. If you notice, I put the words "new member" in quotations. Any normal human being would be able to figure out that I meant that as sarcasm and that it's not a new member at all. Make sense?

Let me explain. I'll try to go slow for you. If you notice, I put the words "new member" in quotations. Any normal human being would be able to figure out that I meant that as sarcasm and that it's not a new member at all. Make sense?
This site hasn't had a true new member since 2010 id bet. lol

Isn't there a Massillon-Fitch thread????

http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/5-0-fitch-4-1-Massillon.353859/page-3#post-8538628

Thanks for proving my point, fellas.
What point? What they mean is that most "new member" accounts are actually 2nd 3rd and 4th or more accounts made by the usual trolls. But I expected that to go over the heads of most people on here. Don't feel bad because you didn't understand it, stay around for awhile and you'll see it for yourself, that is unless you are one of those made up accounts also.

Status
Not open for further replies.