St. Edward @ Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winton Woods might still be better than both of them. This looks like a great year in D2 for depth of quality teams overall.
I am curious to see Fitch next week. They have been putting it on teams! Toledo Central Catholic, Avon, plenty of very good DII teams for certain.

I am curious to see Fitch next week. They have been putting it on teams! Toledo Central Catholic, Avon, plenty of very good DII teams for certain.
That's what I was thinking too I wouldn't be shocked if Fitch comes out of region 5.

That's what I was thinking too I wouldn't be shocked if Fitch comes out of region 5.
The thing is Fitch has yet to be tested by any opponent so far, during the first 3 quarters this year. Ursuline came back on them late, but that's been it. Massillon seems to be having Fitch's number lately. So this is going to be a interesting game though. Fitch does have great speed at the skill spots. They have a lineman that has been offered by Georgia, and some other power 5 schools

Ed's kid who fumbled stayed on bench when every one was gone, stadium empty, then he finally tore his tap off and went to the locker room.

The thing is Fitch has yet to be tested by any opponent so far, during the first 3 quarters this year. Ursuline came back on them late, but that's been it. Massillon seems to be having Fitch's number lately. So this is going to be a interesting game though. Fitch does have great speed at the skill spots. They have a lineman that has been offered by Georgia, and some other power 5 schools
Don’t sleep on Fitch ever!

Don't forget riverside fitch nordonia.
I mentioned the quality depth overall, wasn't going to make a list. The regionals have the potential to be fantastic, and a loaded region like R5 is going to have great matchups starting in the quarters.

That has got to be rough. I am scratching my head though - why keep running plays? First down 1:47 to go?? Anyway that was a great game!

Interesting point. With 2 timeouts I estimate we get the ball deep in our end w/ under a minute. I actually think I would have tried to get one more first down too. Tough decision. Can NOT fumble in that situation. I know we been there before too. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.