Job description for the new IRS special agents

Cleatmark

Special Agent “major duties,” which include “[carrying] a firearm and [being] willing to use deadly force, if necessary.” Applicants for the Special Agent position must also “be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.” As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes. Special Agents are duly sworn law enforcement officers who are trained to “follow the money.” No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government.

Now we know why taxpayers bought internal revenue $700,000 worth of ammo. The time to lock and load is approaching.

Special Agent “major duties,” which include “[carrying] a firearm and [being] willing to use deadly force, if necessary.” Applicants for the Special Agent position must also “be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.” As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes. Special Agents are duly sworn law enforcement officers who are trained to “follow the money.” No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government.

Now we know why taxpayers bought internal revenue $700,000 worth of ammo. The time to lock and load is approaching.
Obama started all the arming of the federal agencies. So funny how they hate guns.....except.

........maybe they could park about twenty thousand of these "SPECIAL AGENTS" down on our southern border. They could check the income tax status of the millions of third world undocumented Democrats that are pouring into our country.

If GOP takes control in 24 they need to if not abolish the IRS and FBI at least neuter both, so these big brother agencies can never again be used as a political weapon. Big brother is watching you - not 1984 but 2022.

If GOP takes control in 24 they need to if not abolish the IRS and FBI at least neuter both, so these big brother agencies can never again be used as a political weapon. Big brother is watching you - not 1984 but 2022.

Exactly. The total elimination of the IRS is a must, and move to a national sales tax that would require zero tax accounting.

Then, decentralize every federal agency and move their offices out of D.C., scattered about the country so that this liberal DC beltway echo chamber can be dismantled. The notion that every agency is in one location dominated by liberals and liberal employees by 95%-5% is, on its face, ridiculous. It is time to drain the swamp by literally dismantling it and scattering its parts across the states.

The IRS has also been breeding chimpanzees with humans to create a special “Apeman Unit”.

These apemen have been observed training at local shooting ranges, and rappelling up and down high rise buildings.

Defund them to a large extent is all that needs to happen. I don't know how easy that would be.

The IRS has also been breeding chimpanzees with humans to create a special “Apeman Unit”.

These apemen have been observed training at local shooting ranges, and rappelling up and down high rise buildings.
I'm an ape man, I'm an ape-ape man, well I'm an ape man
I'm a King Kong man,. I'm an ooo-ooo man, yeah, I'm an ape man.....

The remains of Elliot Ness have yielded DNA and his clones are now breeding with the descendants of J Fred Muggs.

I have a observation I would like to bring up. During the last few years more than one Republican running for office brought up the need to change our tax codes and rules. Some even showed how taxes would be done on a single page or smaller. It was reported that with these new tax codes it would just about do away with most of IRS saving us untold amounts of money and how it would have everyone paying their or a fair share. I bring this up because Biden just told us it will take 80,000 more people working in the IRS is just to make sure everyone pays there fair share. Got to be a better way!