A special message to TDSers from Trump!

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
Perfect! LOL

1659834637760.png

About Trump or his record compared to Bidens record?
Trump will never recover the huge number of educated ( people who know how things work and that the economic cycle doesn’t start over when a President takes office and see Trump clearly for who and what he is , and know he rode great economic times pre pandameic that he didn’t build himself ) Suburban voters ( women in particular ) he lost . They aren’t going back to this guy . These people understand and aren’t whining about how bad off they are (. Because they aren’t that bad off ). I have empathy for those really struggling who think Biden has caused their misery .

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
More on Greenwald's take on those that hate Trump:

Greenwald said that Trump expelled the “Bush-Cheney” ideology by denouncing them and he won, thereby changing the very nature of the Republican party. That’s why the Cheneys and the Bushes hate Trump, “petty dynastic vengeance,” Greenwald said. Cain notes how “principled” the left is when they align themselves with the neo-conservatives because the neo-conservatives are against Trump.

Things haven’t been the same since Trump showed you can unseat the establishment. That’s why he’s truly “evil” to these people on both sides of the aisle, it has nothing to do with Jan. 6. They hated him way before that, indeed, ever since he won and that’s why. He upset the plan and showed it could be upset. That’s why he has to be crushed so that no one will ever dare to do that again.

But it’s too late — you can’t lock the door after the horse already got out. Not only is Trump out there in the wings. But others who are willing to challenge that neo-con entrances bipartisan establishment are out there and coming as well. And the establishment can’t stop them.

Reactions: y2h
I'm warming up to a Trump run in 2024. I get the potential risks here but if you want the Deep State kicked in the teeth then Trump is the way to go. He'll be ready for them this time as he will have no illusions as to what they'll try to do to him and unlike his first term he won't give a damn what the MSM says.

The key will be Trump's running mate. Trump will be able to say that he's running for only one term and his goal is to fix Biden's mess. Even highly educated people will have to admit that Biden has screwed up pretty much everything.

I think the country in 2024 might look at Trump like New Yorker's looked at Giuliani back in the day: he's not their cup of tea but he's the ONLY guy who can fix the mess Biden got us into. Let's elect him to repair what Biden broke and he's gone for good in four years.

I'm warming up to a Trump run in 2024. I get the potential risks here but if you want the Deep State kicked in the teeth then Trump is the way to go. He'll be ready for them this time as he will have no illusions as to what they'll try to do to him and unlike his first term he won't give a damn what the MSM says.

The key will be Trump's running mate. Trump will be able to say that he's running for only one term and his goal is to fix Biden's mess. Even highly educated people will have to admit that Biden has screwed up pretty much everything.

I think the country in 2024 might look at Trump like New Yorker's looked at Giuliani back in the day: he's not their cup of tea but he's the ONLY guy who can fix the mess Biden got us into. Let's elect him to repair what Biden broke and he's gone for good in four years.
The mess on inflation is trump mess.Added 7 trillion to defecit which led to inflation.

I'm warming up to a Trump run in 2024. I get the potential risks here but if you want the Deep State kicked in the teeth then Trump is the way to go. He'll be ready for them this time as he will have no illusions as to what they'll try to do to him and unlike his first term he won't give a damn what the MSM says. And he will have more like minded people in Congress this time

The key will be Trump's running mate. Trump will be able to say that he's running for only one term and his goal is to fix Biden's mess. Even highly educated people will have to admit that Biden has screwed up pretty much everything. I would love for him to pick Rand Paul. Running on a fiscal conservative platform would be a plus.

I think the country in 2024 might look at Trump like New Yorker's looked at Giuliani back in the day: he's not their cup of tea but he's the ONLY guy who can fix the mess Biden got us into. Let's elect him to repair what Biden broke and he's gone for good in four years. I agree. Desantis will be right behind him in 2028

Trump will never recover the huge number of educated ( people who know how things work and that the economic cycle doesn’t start over when a President takes office and see Trump clearly for who and what he is , and know he rode great economic times pre pandameic that he didn’t build himself ) Suburban voters ( women in particular ) he lost . They aren’t going back to this guy . These people understand and aren’t whining about how bad off they are (. Because they aren’t that bad off ). I have empathy for those really struggling who think Biden has caused their misery .
Biden has caused their misery and this new Tax and Spend Bill will cause more misery.

The mess on inflation is trump mess.Added 7 trillion to defecit which led to inflation.
He added that money to fight covid under the advice of the Deep State. That was a big mistake by Trump and one that Biden has DOUBLED DOWN ON. At least when Trump did it there was still uncertainty about covid and how big a threat it represented. What's Biden's excuse?

He added that money to fight covid under the advice of the Deep State. That was a big mistake by Trump and one that Biden has DOUBLED DOWN ON. At least when Trump did it there was still uncertainty about covid and how big a threat it represented. What's Biden's excuse?
It was awful before covid.becauae of rich people tax cuts.

Nice leadership! The GOP Straw Poll has trump winning 69% at CPAC. Talk about TDS. The GQP is going to do the impossible and pick this loser to lose the Senate and 2024 Presidential Election. GO MAGA!
:ROFLMAO: @ Slappy

This I agree with, but the Dems are just as bad as trump when it comes to the misery game. With trump it was the evil china man and the swamp with Dems it's the rich, big business and China. That is how pols get elected with negative advertising and blaming the common man's misfortune on others. In fact, American's economically have never had it better, is inflation high yes but it was very high in the 70's as well but unlike the 70's there are many more job opportunities today compared to back then. Anybody struggling financially the last 10 years needs just to look in the mirror but frank talk from pols does not win votes.