Division 4 Region 13

We’ll see around week 5 who the real favorites are. I believe as you do it’ll be WB but I believe they are replacing a few key guys besides the qb.
DeShields makes the WB offense go. He is smooth, and has the experience all there. As long as he has some some decent skill around him, and a decent line, their offense system will put up big points.

Last edited:
DeShields makes the WB offense go. He is smooth, and has the experience all there. As long as he some some decent skill around him, and a decent line, their offense system will put up big points.
Hard to rely on one kid. Season could be over in one play god forbid. I thought I read they lost like 3/5 linemen

Hard to rely on one kid. Season could be over in one play god forbid. I thought I read they lost like 3/5 linemen
Yes I understand, but as long as he stays healthy, and they have decent talent around him, I think they have the kind of offense that is hard to stop, unless of course they are playing a stud defensive team

DeShields makes the WB offense go. He is smooth, and has the experience all there. As long as he some some decent skill around him, and a decent line, their offense system will put up big points.
Issue is I think they lost 2-3 lineman and their top 4 receivers and top 2 rushers after deshields. That’s not easy to replace for a public school

Poland had a 7 on 7 with West Branch tonight. Deshields looks like he hasn’t missed a beat since last season and Poland actually had two QB’s with the varsity slinging it pretty well. (Not sure who the are). Poland had a kid #2 that looked like a men among boys out there. Would love to know who this is.

Poland had a 7 on 7 with West Branch tonight. Deshields looks like he hasn’t missed a beat since last season and Poland actually had two QB’s with the varsity slinging it pretty well. (Not sure who the are). Poland had a kid #2 that looked like a men among boys out there. Would love to know who this is.
So I'm assuming by your info, that West Branch just reloaded at WR

Pads on are a different ball game. I don’t doubt deshields because he has done it already in big games, but the Poland QB’s have to prove it with pads on

#2 was the younger Fulton last year. Probably him.
Poland still has some talent. The cupboard isn’t empty just yet.

Any other teams there?

figured deshields would still be on his game.

Watched a show online with some Ashtabula guys. They’re saying Jefferson. A team who has only beaten Lakeview in their conference should be a force in the playoffs this year. Can’t make this up.