Week 1: Which game(s) are you headed to?

Thursday 8/18 Sandy Valley @ Fairless
Friday 8/19 CVCA @ New Philadelphia
Saturday 8/20 Garaway @ Bellaire any idea where to eat never been to Bellaire?
For breakfast I would check out Schlepp’s on your way in on I-70..It is located off the Belmont/Morristown exit close to Union Local high school. Or, I would recommend driving an extra 2 miles or so past Bellaire on Route 7 south to eat breakfast at Good Thymes in Shadyside. Excellent breakfast.
If you are looking for lunch after the game, I recommend Gulla’s Lunch in Bellaire specifically for the fish sandwiches.

If the teacher strike in Columbus causes the Columbus City League teams to cancel their week one game my backup plan is
Boyd County (Ky) @ South Point.

Unfortunately I’ll be in Georgia week one but I’m hoping Girard vs Streetsboro is streamed live on YSN. Should be a good game.

Unfortunately I’ll be in Georgia week one but I’m hoping Girard vs Streetsboro is streamed live on YSN. Should be a good game.
I'll be in Georgia for the Corky Kell Classic that entire weekend. you should try to check out a non-Friday game.

I'm planning on watching Twinsburg's opener now that I no longer work on Fridays. Side note: wouldn't be surprised if Emyrson Fiora sang the National Anthem and alma mater before the game.

Since I live in Orlando, I'll not be able to attend any games in person.
So I'll listen to streaming games Thursday and Friday.
Then if Iggy student broadcast (SIBN) channel is televising the game Saturday I'll watch Iggy vs. Springfield.
Thursday night Perry vs. Canton Central Catholic Q92 Sports Network.
Friday night Canfield vs West Branch Q92 Sports Network. DeShields vs Lowry. Edge to Canfield.

Then I'll watch a host of games during the week on YouTube and other sites such as Wadsworth Community TV.
Ahhhhhhhh, it's finally time for kickoff. I didn't think it would ever get here.

Alter-Fairmont Thursday since I graduated from West and live in Kettering
Miamisburg-West Carrollton Friday since I have grandkids at Da Burg n I wanna see Jackson Mcgohan get off to a great start

Since I live in Orlando, I'll not be able to attend any games in person.
So I'll listen to streaming games Thursday and Friday.
Then if Iggy student broadcast (SIBN) channel is televising the game Saturday I'll watch Iggy vs. Springfield.
Thursday night Perry vs. Canton Central Catholic Q92 Sports Network.
Friday night Canfield vs West Branch Q92 Sports Network. DeShields vs Lowry. Edge to Canfield.

Then I'll watch a host of games during the week on YouTube and other sites such as Wadsworth Community TV.
Ahhhhhhhh, it's finally time for kickoff. I didn't think it would ever get here.
Canfield is also the WKBN game of the week streamed live