the statement by Biden about a 10 year old girl that was raped in Ohio... was this a true story

A Columbus, Ohio man confessed to the rape of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who then became pregnant, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost announced on Wednesday.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, is being held at the Franklin County Jail on a rape charge, according to jail records. He is being held without bond. His next court appearance is July 22.

Yost said the suspect confessed to raping the 10-year-old girl who then had to go to Indiana to get an abortion following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Completely predictable.

I read....how can a doctor say her life is in danger if she is healthy? The doctor would be taking a big risk especially with Ohio Taliban judges.
"Giving birth" places a 10 year old in danger, no matter how "healthy" that 10 year old is.

Odd that you seem to be in favor of the child going full term here.

I read....how can a doctor say her life is in danger if she is healthy? The doctor would be taking a big risk especially with Ohio Taliban judges.
Because taking the baby to full term would be considered unhealthy, duh.

You purposely play dumb, don't you?

The law does not say that so....you would have to file a case...and find a doctor willing to testify on your behalf. I am sure that would be easy
The exception is.... (straight from the law..... ORC 2919.195B)

(B) Division (A) of this section does not apply to a physician who performs a medical procedure that, in the physician's reasonable medical judgment, is designed or intended to prevent the death of the pregnant woman or to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman.

The exception is.... (straight from the law..... ORC 2919.195B)

(B) Division (A) of this section does not apply to a physician who performs a medical procedure that, in the physician's reasonable medical judgment, is designed or intended to prevent the death of the pregnant woman or to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman.
So this is your medical expertise...thank you doctor.

So would Republicans look at forcing a woman raped by an illegal alien to carry to term as a W or L?

The only difference a paternity test would establish is if this guy is the sole rapist, or if there’s another rapist.

Well, maybe technically. If she willingly screwed her brother, I don't really consider that rape.

If this dude ain't the father, the whole Moonbat narrative falls apart.

Please make a note of this.

Who declares her life danger. By the law if she is healthy and able to conceive a child she would be forced to deliver. There is no medical exception for age and there are no medical complications. Just take the L like Freicriss and Yost.
You’re wrong. Her F’ing doctor would determine her life in danger.

or are you trying to say that a 10 year old would not be in danger to go 9 months and deliver a baby?

A healthy woman can have an ectopic pregnancy yet her life is in danger.

A woman can have cancer and require chemo to survive so the pregnancy would need to be aborted to save the life of the mother.

in all cases the doctor would decide, just like every doctor that is breathing currently would say a 10 year old’s life would be in danger to give birth to a fully grown baby.