Are We Still Allowed to Say "Happy Fathers Day"?

i can't believe where we are in today society , where a question like this is even thought to be serious , but their are some WOKE pukes who think there shouldn't be a FATHERS DAY
No one thinks there shouldn't be a Father's Day. Not even the people in the link in post 5. That would be a misrepresentation of the story. Anyone who thinks there is a legitimate movement to cAnCeL Father's Day might just be afraid of their own shadow.

Happy Father’s Day. Spent a great week at a baseball tournament up In Sandusky. Everyone was saying “Happy Fathers Day!” To all the dads.

I would like to wish a Happy Fathers Day to all of Hershel Walkers Baby Moms....good work doing double duty since he neglected his role as a father.

You can say whatever you want to . Phrase it any way you want to in this country .,Freedom . Unless you are in Florida and the GOV doesn’t agree with what you say and punishes you .,Tfe latest from the Florida freedom czar is limiting smoking at beaches . I don’t smoke but isn’t this type of thought and action against freedom loving Americans sensibilities ? Portion sizes , soft drink restrictions enraged Republicans . Why ? A dem proposed it .? Ronny D is indeed king of Florida . Won by a few thousand votes and thinks he can tell everyone what to do and not do . How to parent , what values to have . Perfect candidate for the GOP
giphy-12.gif

No one thinks there shouldn't be a Father's Day. Not even the people in the link in post 5. That would be a misrepresentation of the story. Anyone who thinks there is a legitimate movement to cAnCeL Father's Day might just be afraid of their own shadow.
I'm sure THE VIEW will do a segment on , "should there really be a Fathers Day " tomorrow....

No one ???

I cannot imagine being the kind of person who starts a thread like this before 7AM on a weekend.
Umm.. just.a dad wanting to wish other dads a Happy Fathers' Day. But I liked that it caused you some angst.

Last edited:
They literally canceled Father's day ( and Mothers day) and replaced it with a made up holiday ?‍♂️

You can say whatever you want to . Phrase it any way you want to in this country .,Freedom . Unless you are in Florida and the GOV doesn’t agree with what you say and punishes you .,Tfe latest from the Florida freedom czar is limiting smoking at beaches . I don’t smoke but isn’t this type of thought and action against freedom loving Americans sensibilities ? Portion sizes , soft drink restrictions enraged Republicans . Why ? A dem proposed it .? Ronny D is indeed king of Florida . Won by a few thousand votes and thinks he can tell everyone what to do and not do . How to parent , what values to have . Perfect candidate for the GOP
Sir this is a Wendy’s.

Nothing fake about it . Ron punishes those who don’t think like he and other right wingers do . So certain companies and people who agree with him have some freedom . Those who don’t ? Don’t have that same freedom . Ronny is an authoritarian.
Is that like when a person doesn't want to bake a cake? Or..when a Supreme Court Justice may rule against an established law? How about all the people cancelled in this country because of their views?

You people amaze me with your hypocrisy.

Our country is suffering from a severe lack of spiritually and morally strong men. If you are a liberal weenie mush mouth, start with Jordan Petersons "12 Rules for Life"

Try to follow along.

I responded to someone who referenced a link I posted.
I followed along fine, my point stands. My America no one is canceling it. That includes the people in your link. Not dedicating time in class to make cards for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day is not canceling the holidays lol. If that’s your definition of cancelling, you’re a snowflake.

I followed along fine, my point stands. My America no one is canceling it. That includes the people in your link. Not dedicating time in class to make cards for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day is not canceling the holidays lol. If that’s your definition of cancelling, you’re a snowflake.
Still can't follow along. It's not that they aren't making cards, they invented a new holiday to replace it....that's the definition of canceling.

Still can't follow along. It's not that they aren't making cards, they invented a new holiday to replace it....that's the definition of canceling.
Oh I missed the part they told everyone they aren’t allowed to celebrate it. Your article only said they stopped dedicating time doing it twice a year and instead will dedicate time once a year. Seems like a better use of time to me, honestly. What part of the article said they forced everyone to stop celebrating those holidays? Because that’s the definition of canceling, not consolidating card making time.

If you don't think there are some minimizing the role of fathers and men in general, you're not being intellectual honest.
Sure. And there are people out there who are trying to bring back Nazism. There are people out there who think mole people and lizard people live in fully populated underground secondary city under NYC. Why some of you goofballs (both sides of the political spectrum) waste your time and energy on these insignificant groups who don’t affect your daily life (besides going out of your way to read about them) is beyond me.

People believing in underground mole people are not the same as the anti-masculine agendas that have weakened our society and will continue to do so for the next generation or beyond.
No one is calling mole people toxic. They are saying that about men.

People believing in underground mole people are not the same as the anti-masculine agendas that have weakened our society and will continue to do so for the next generation or beyond.
No one is calling mole people toxic. They are saying that about men.
You are misinformed. Many are blaming society’s issues on shadow work of the mole and lizard people.