18. Convoy Crestview

19. Hannibal FRiver

20. Shadyside

21. Arlington

22. Antwerp

23. Salineville Southern

24. Defiance Ayersville

25. Danville

What does YOURS Division VII Top Twenty - Five look like?????

:cool::banana::D:):giggle::unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Me personally...I'd have New Bremen #2, Leipsic out of the top 10, Mechanicsburg easily in the top 5, Ansonia, Antwerp & Ayersville unranked.

My - way too early - D7 top 25 would look something like:

1. St. Henry
2. New Bremen
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Warren JFK
5. Newark Catholic
6. Lucas
7. Lima Central Catholic
8. McComb
9. Fort Loramie
10. New Middletown Springfield
11. Norwalk St. Paul
12. Fort Recovery
13. Delphos St. Johns
14. Shadyside
15. Leipsic
16. Arlington
17. Hillsdale
18. McDonald
19. Pandora-Gilboa
20. Convoy Crestview
21. Hannibal River
22. Gibsonburg
23. Minster
24. Lowellville
25. Danville

Me personally...I'd have New Bremen #2, Leipsic out of the top 10, Mechanicsburg easily in the top 5, Ansonia, Antwerp & Ayersville unranked.

My - way too early - D7 top 25 would look something like:

1. St. Henry
2. New Bremen
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Warren JFK
5. Newark Catholic
6. Lucas
7. Lima Central Catholic
8. McComb
9. Fort Loramie
11. Norwalk St. Paul
12. Fort Recovery
13. Delphos St. Johns
14. Shadyside
15. Leipsic
16. Arlington
17. Hillsdale
18. McDonald
19. Pandora-Gilboa
20. Convoy Crestview
21. Hannibal River
22. Gibsonburg
23. Minster
24. Lowellville
25. Danville
Comparing mine to yours @dnis30. Ft Recovery and St John’s are not going to be that good at all and both are struggling with numbers big time.
1. New Bremen
2. St Henry
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Warren JFK
5. Newark Catholic
6. Lucas
7. Lima Central Catholic
8. Ft Loramie
9. McComb
11. Norwalk St. Paul
12. Leipsic
13. Convoy Crestview
14. Shadyside
15. Ft Recovery
16. Arlington
17. Hillsdale
18. McDonald
19. Pandora-Gilboa
20. Delphos St. John’s
21. Hannibal River
22. Gibsonburg
23. Minster
24. Lowellville
25. Danville

Comparing mine to yours @dnis30. Ft Recovery and St John’s are not going to be that good at all and both are struggling with numbers big time.
1. New Bremen
2. St Henry
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Warren JFK
5. Newark Catholic
6. Lucas
7. Lima Central Catholic
8. Ft Loramie
9. McComb
11. Norwalk St. Paul
12. Leipsic
13. Convoy Crestview
14. Shadyside
15. Ft Recovery
16. Arlington
17. Hillsdale
18. McDonald
19. Pandora-Gilboa
20. Delphos St. John’s
21. Hannibal River
22. Gibsonburg
23. Minster
24. Lowellville
25. Danville
Threw some respect on em for obvious reasons. Minster was horrible last year, but still a MAC program.

Played Fort Loramie last night in baseball, I saw a lot of good size boys moving very well. They are happy no ML to go through this year.
I'm expecting a good game week two, Versailles vs Ft. Loramie.

Lowellville definitely should be on this list. All the skill position players are back. Including the majority of their line. They are going to score a lot of points. The Springfield Local-Lowellville game will be interesting game to see this season.

Lowellville definitely should be on this list. All the skill position players are back. Including the majority of their line. They are going to score a lot of points. The Springfield Local-Lowellville game will be interesting game to see this season.
Same Lowellville that got rolled by Malvern by 35. They will score point but cannot hang with the big boys in the region. Zero physicality. I expect Springfield to still beat them handily.

Last edited:
Played Fort Loramie last night in baseball, I saw a lot of good size boys moving very well. They are happy no ML to go through this year.
I'm expecting a good game week two, Versailles vs Ft. Loramie.
We have them week 9 at their place. They are going to want some revenge after getting pasted at Lucas in a monsoon. I expect them to be pretty damn good this year.

and got a 23rd ranking? boys are a little older this year, Freshman and Soph are now soph and Juniors....
I'm sure they'll climb. The scores last year were alarming, but I realize a year older, more experience. They'll be a good team this year. Do you think they'll be better than FR and DSJ?

I'd love to watch that one, but will be watching my Alma Mater.

Last edited:
1. New Bremen
2. St. Henry

3. NC
4. JFK
5. Mechanicsburg
6. Lucas
7. Ft Loramie

8. Leipsic
9. McComb
10. Danville
11. Arlington
12. Springfield Local
13. Pandora-Gilboa
t. 14 Calvert
t. 14 Troy Christian
t. 14 Hillsdale
t. 14 DSJ
t. 14 Notre Dame

I’m not ranking #19-25. No one else in D7 is worthy of a ranking.

Agreed - would not be surprised if Minster has a better record than SH. Minster has a very promising soph. class including their QB.
I’m sure that Minster will be much improved over their 2021 season. Relying on sophs to finish ahead of a very good St Henry program, this season, may be a bit of a reach. Would like to see Minster improve and be a threat in the MAC soon.

I’m sure that Minster will be much improved over their 2021 season. Relying on sophs to finish ahead of a very good St Henry program, this season, may be a bit of a reach. Would like to see Minster improve and be a threat in the MAC soon.
SH graduated a lot ( 8 1st team or 2nd team all league performers last season all graduated ), Minster has most of their team back, and Minster's QB will be the best player on the field in a majority of their games.

It's June 17, 2022

IUDOGS: 2022 Division VII top Twenty - Five
Regions 25, 26, 27, 28

01. St Henry

02. Warren John F Kennedy

03. Newark Catholic

04. Lucas

05. New Bremen

06. Leipsic

07. McComb

08. New Middletown Springfield

09. Lima Central Catholic

10. Foet Loramie

11. Delphos St Johns

12. Norwalk St Paul

13. DeGraff Riverside

14. Pandora - Gilboa

15. Gibsonburg

16. Mechanicsburg

17. Ansonia

18. Convoy Crestview

19. Hannibal FRiver

20. Shadyside

21. Arlington

22. Antwerp

23. Salineville Southern

24. Defiance Ayersville

25. Danville

What does YOURS Division VII Top Twenty - Five look like?????

:cool::banana::D:):giggle::unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.
?‍♂️

I agree that Minster has had a very good program for quite a while. I just think that this season is the year that they will get back closer to where they are accustomed to being.

I think you’re slightly overrating their qb. I saw some minster games online and I didn’t see anything special. I understand he was a freshman, but to say he will be the best player in a lot of games is a massive stretch in the best small school conference in Ohio. Marion coldwater versailles all will have studs no matter what, and loramie has eilerman at receiver. I don’t think he’ll be the best player in any of those games. Dominating high school football as a sophomore is difficult
Minster's QB will be the 3rd best dual QB in the MAC behind Blasingame and Homan. He would start at QB for every team in the MAC except for New Bremen and maybe Coldwater and Versailles. The majority of the games he plays in he will be the best athlete on the field. As far as Minsters 1 - 9 record last year, in 2019 just 3 years ago ST. Henry was 1 - 9. In H.S. football one year makes a big difference. Hope I am wrong I like Minster being at the bottom of the totem pole.

Last edited:
Same Lowellville that got rolled by Malvern by 35. They will score point but cannot hang with the big boys in the region. Zero physicality. I expect Springfield to still beat them handily.
That was last year. Time will tell about this year. They will outscore most of their opponents, Very explosive on offense.

Minster will be back, just not sure this year? I wish I knew more about what they have on their O line and returning on D? How are their overall numbers, seemed a little down last year but I know they battled injuries.
I think New Bremen and Ft Loramie are at the top of D7 with St Henry just slightly behind.

:LOL: Mechanicsburg at 16 is definitely a ?.
Has Burgs numbers improved? Didn’t they lose a great Senior class as well? But an outstanding coach and I believe still return a few very good players. I just think I remember at the end of last season they were worried about numbers heading into this season.