Peter Navarro arrested

I enjoy wrestling

Then we had this
they put him in LEG CHAINS!!

It's time to dial this back a bit. Weaponizing the FBI is far different from a House vote on contempt. No retribution. These people are not playing with a full deck.

Unequal application of the law. We just have to get used to it.

Of course wouldn't it be nice if in the face of the democrats weaponizing the FBI & DOJ to go after their political opposition the republicans did the same when they gain power? After all what goes around comes around.

It's time to dial this back a bit. Weaponizing the FBI is far different from a House vote on contempt. No retribution. These people are not playing with a full deck.
How do we fix what is being done? This committee is wrong. Lady Justice is suppose to have a blindfold. These Democrats are evil people.

Retribution: punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.
"employees asked not to be named, saying they feared retribution"

Unequal application of the law. We just have to get used to it.

Of course wouldn't it be nice if in the face of the democrats weaponizing the FBI & DOJ to go after their political opposition the republicans did the same when they gain power? After all what goes around comes around.
The new standards are being set. This will boomerang and Jim Jordan will be the tip of the spear.

Anyone who plotted to overthrow a lawful election (and this idiot said the quiet part out loud) should be investigated, and if found guilty in a court of law then charged and sentenced heavily. Including several other sycophants and especially including a sitting POTUS.

Poor little cultists. The real world just ain't that into you.

Last edited:
Anyone who plotted to overthrow a lawful election (and this idiot said the quiet part out loud) should be investigated, and if found guilty in a court of law then charged and sentenced heavily. Including several other sycophants and especially including the sitting POTUS.

Must suck to wake up pissed off every day ?

The reason for the second ammendment is on full display.

It's spelled amendment and it is not on display, lol. I know it is fun to play "mass shooter with a manifesto" that is all the rage today but get a grip. People are getting killed with that idiocy.

The new standards are being set. This will boomerang and Jim Jordan will be the tip of the spear.

Wrong guy, too complicated. He couldn't detect rampant pedophilia in the open and under his nose. (bs, but I digress). I'd recommend someone competent and trustworthy. Like MTG. ?

Last edited:
Wrong guy, too complicated. He couldn't detect rampant pedophilia in the open and under his nose. (bs, but I digress). I'd recommend someone competent and trustworthy. Like MTG. ?
Dems are supporting this behavior. Harry Reid didn’t teach them a damn thing. Day one, when the new members are seated, start the hearings. I want these top ranking Democratic members in jail. Full scorched earth. Up the rhetoric and divisive measures. Turn the full arm of government against them. Replace all intelligence heads with Pit Bulls. Same with Federal law enforcement, pitbulls without morals. Everyone with a backup plan that hates Democrats.

Let's get this BS won. Yea, winning without the perils of morality. Saul Alinsky doesn't believe in morality and neither should the Republicans. Just win at all cost.

In other words you're an unhinged crackpot who prays Trump comes back and goes full Putin, with the backing the 2nd amendment Jan. 6 patriot militia. Is that your fantasy? What a life.

Peter Navarro, and others, plotted a coup. Now they must answer for it.

You ever heard of not becoming the monster you're trying to fight?

That left the barn on Jan. 6 and weeks leading up to it. Becoming that monster would be throwing the next election out. How would that be?

No doubt pubs will do what they always do. Benghazi and butter emails will be Hunter, Joe, and whatever tf Harris did. Oh well. Giuliani will still have ink running down his face and our courts of law will still play out and justice will prevail. Unless you have a better system?

This is too important to ignore. I and alot of Dems, and many SANE republicans (not maga rinos) know it is an unprecedented threat to our constitutional democratic republic.

That left the barn on Jan. 6 and weeks leading up to it.
An obese 75 year old man sitting on his a-- in Florida is an unprecedented threat to our republic? You sound like a McCarthyite while you hang on the words of senior citizens who thought Jan 6 was an al-Qaeda attack.

In other words you're an unhinged crackpot who prays Trump comes back and goes full Putin, with the backing the 2nd amendment Jan. 6 patriot militia. Is that your fantasy? What a life.

You get the point. It's tactical, to the victors go the spoils. Just win and I pray the incoming release hell.

An obese 75 year old man sitting on his a-- in Florida is an unprecedented threat to our republic? You sound like a McCarthyite while you hang on the words of senior citizens who thought Jan 6 was an al-Qaeda attack.
He is doing nothing ? Retired from
Politics ? He has no real business anymore so your take is that like many retired guys here does nothing all day ( well the guys here are internet troll addicts , all day every day ). ?? No rally’s ? No campaign endorsements ? He isn’t the front runner to get the nomination in 2024 incredibly ? Just sitting on his butt eating chit food and nothing else ?! K.

Politics ? He has no real business anymore so your take is that like many retired guys here does nothing all day ( well the guys here are internet troll addicts , all day every day ). ?? No rally’s ? No campaign endorsements ? He isn’t the front runner to get the nomination in 2024 incredibly ? Just sitting on his butt eating chit food and nothing else ?! K.
Well this is a predictable take from senor hairball. Trump lives free in that empty melon of yours.

He makes endorsements, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. He holds rallies to run his mouth and make some money. He's the frontrunner the same way George HW Bush was the frontrunner for 1996. He badmouths DeSantis but will absolutely endorse him. But yes, he just sits around eating McDonalds otherwise.

I'm failing to see how any of this equates to a coup, to Mussolini, to any of this nonsense that keeps getting spewed. What is so mystifying about a populist wing of the GOP? Why does this vex people's brains?

Says the slimy bastard who supported the destruction of a vibrant economy, the halting of the life saving preventative health care of millions, the stunting of the social and mental development of a generation, and the unconstitutional manipulation of long standing election law all to stop an incumbent President from cruising to re-election.

F-you.

This is the swamp fighting back. This is a warning to those who fight against the deep state and it's minions. He threatened their god, Fauci and others involved in the (possibly intentional) genocide and it's cover up, among other assaults on our country like mass election fraud.

They can not let Trump or any patriot get control of the executive branch again and expose their evil.

Last edited:
I'm failing to see how any of this equates to a coup, to Mussolini, to any of this nonsense that keeps getting spewed. What is so mystifying about a populist wing of the GOP? Why does this vex people's brains?

Pressuring governors to fabricate votes, lying about the election for the purpose of decertifying and presenting alternate electors while inciting a riot at the Capitol in aid of that cause, all equates to the coup you fail to see. As McConnell said "if that is not impeachable then nothing is."

His goal since has been to replace independent election oversight w/ his own lackeys who would do his bidding and stop at nothing. W/out any accountability Jan 6 was an effective dry run, which for many unpatriotic republicans is the endgame. I and many others consider it our #1 issue.

Pressuring governors to fabricate votes, lying about the election for the purpose of decertifying and presenting alternate electors while inciting a riot at the Capitol in aid of that cause, all equates to the coup you fail to see. As McConnell said "if that is not impeachable then nothing is."

His goal since has been to replace independent election oversight w/ his own lackeys who would do his bidding and stop at nothing. W/out any accountability Jan 6 was an effective dry run, which for many unpatriotic republicans is the endgame. I and many others consider it our #1 issue.

Trump put pressure on governors to find the obvious blatant mass fraud we all witnessed.
You must not have watched 2000 mules yet?

Anyone who plotted to overthrow a lawful election (and this idiot said the quiet part out loud) should be investigated, and if found guilty in a court of law then charged and sentenced heavily. Including several other sycophants and especially including a sitting POTUS.

As you spout cultist talking points.

Good comment, "Stop at nothing". It should be their patriotic to set the new course. Use the model of Democratic behavior from 2015 to present. Take that model and intensify it. Winning is all the matters. Morality is for the weak. In fact, Morality is evil. #DEFUNDPOLICE