Rather than vowing to make sure Sandy Hook wouldn't happen again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxat622

We did nothing. And will likely continue to do nothing. 14 elementary school students and one teacher killed by 18 year old shooter in Uvalde, TX.

We did nothing. And will likely continue to do nothing. 14 elementary school students and one teacher killed by 18 year old shooter in Uvalde, TX.

Now do drunk driver kills...

Ban cars and alcohol now!

Tell me the intended purpose of a car and of a beer. Then tell me the intended purpose of a gun.
Depends on the gun. Military grade guns are meant to kill enemy combatants during military operations. Hunting guns are meant to hunt animals. Handguns are meant for self defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now do drunk driver kills...

Ban cars and alcohol now!
Little children were killed today. Only on this site can you find support for this much indifference to hate. Universal background checks do not violate the 2nd amendment. It is an attempt to keep guns away from the mentally ill. Instead, people like you support not even requiring a license for gun ownership. You should be very proud.

Little children were killed today. Only on this site can you find support for this much indifference to hate. Universal background checks do not violate the 2nd amendment. It is an attempt to keep guns away from the mentally ill. Instead, people like you support not even requiring a license for gun ownership. You should be very proud.
Every gun sale I have ever done requires a background check. What’s the difference in that and putting the word “universal” in front of the word?

How much does someone want to bet the kid got his gun at home or from a relative? I don’t think it’s a bridge too far to require gun owners to securely store their weapons when not around the weapon.

How much does someone want to bet the kid got his gun at home or from a relative? I don’t think it’s a bridge too far to require gun owners to securely store their weapons when not around the weapon.
I think authorities should have the right to enter your home unannounced, and search and inspect, right?

Isn't it a bit early to be deciding what did and didn't happen today? Was this even an intended school shooting? I've heard that the police were chasing this guy, who was wanted for murder, and he ran into the school and started murdering kids. IF true, this raises a lot of very different questions then if he targeted the school & kids.

And can we all agree that he wasn't a white nationalist advancing the cause of white supremacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.