Buzz words diversity and inclusion, like a creepy neighbor, State Farm is there.

Flo seems gender-fluid. You should probably switch to Progressive.
No way. You can't hide that feminine pulchritude.

ad5bad93f110d5673499bb8e6fcbfb61

Not straw man, real. And epidemic.

I have 0 problem with State Farm and am glad they stand for inclusion diversity compassion and treating people with respect even if they are different. Pubs should try it for a change but this party won't that's for sure.

You do not understand the straw-man argument concept. Rather than address the initial argument, you invented a new argument; one you felt was much easier to win.

That's an odd question, but no. Lol.

Eh. I think there are more important books for kids 5+ to explore first, personally. But let me know when these books about "" actually reach the hands of five-year olds.

Ok, I’ll let you know when.

Now. Now is when some of the books have already been sent to elementary schools in Washington state, iirc.

Based Bill Maher
This is the best take on this subject. This has become medical. That's all I care about. The drugs now used for children with some kind of gender confusion are former cancer drugs that had side effects so severe doctors said it wasn't worth it to administer. Now there's an off-label use. It's complete quackery.

This is the best take on this subject. This has become medical. That's all I care about. The drugs now used for children with some kind of gender confusion are former cancer drugs that had side effects so severe doctors said it wasn't worth it to administer. Now there's an off-label use. It's complete quackery.
But according to kitten klaws, this is just diversity and inclusion.

Not straw man, real. And epidemic.

I have 0 problem with State Farm and am glad they stand for inclusion diversity compassion and treating people with respect even if they are different. Pubs should try it for a change but this party won't that's for sure.
You forgot indoctrination.

But according to kitten klaws, this is just diversity and inclusion.
If State Farm wants to paint every office in rainbow flags, more power to them. I'll still happily contract with them for a good insurance rate if they offer one. The line for me is these drugs. Countries way more to the left than the US are saying they should not be administered and they're right.

I am no expert on it and neither are you and fortunately we have never had to deal with any such situation. Assuming you do not have a kid who is lgbt. Doctors are experts however and parents are parents and know their child so it is ultimately their decision. But I agree I (and doctors I hope) would be hesitant and extremely extremely careful if felt compelled to proceed.

Looks like State Farm realized it was a pretty stupid idea after all. lol.
Yep they were close to losing me as a customer. It's not like it's hard to switch insurance on a dime - especially when you bundle everything with one provider. Their agents must have blown up the corporate switchboard. Now they need to fire anyone involved in trying to make this happen.

1653396824901.png

I am no expert on it and neither are you and fortunately we have never had to deal with any such situation. Assuming you do not have a kid who is lgbt. Doctors are experts however and parents are parents and know their child so it is ultimately their decision. But I agree I (and doctors I hope) would be hesitant and extremely extremely careful if felt compelled to proceed.

Yeah, we’ve gone over this.
You ever hear of any parent, taking a young child to a pediatrician with a complaint of just about anything: hyper, despondent, lack of focus, etc. and not walked out with some type of prescription or diagnoses?
Doctors like to make money too, thinking that every Doctor is always doing what they “think” is best for the child, is narrow-minded and short-sighted. Sometimes, some Doctors are doing what’s best for their wallet.

In the 90s ADD/ADHD diagnoses skyrocketed; in the 00s Autism diagnoses rose sharply; and now kids are getting diagnosed with depression and anxiety at alarming rates.

There are some truly awful parents out there that would do anything for a variety of reasons, including sacrificing their own child’s well being in the name of fame or prosperity.

If you think at any time that it’s ok for a whack a doodle parent to push puberty blockers at any time to a kid under 18, possibly damaging them for life (remember 40%+ suicide rate pre-post op) , you obviously don’t “care” like you claim you do.

If State Farm wants to paint every office in rainbow flags, more power to them. I'll still happily contract with them for a good insurance rate if they offer one. The line for me is these drugs. Countries way more to the left than the US are saying they should not be administered and they're right.
Painting offices in rainbow flags is bowing to the ideology of giving children hormone blocking drugs. This is what the rainbow jihad has become. The rainbow warriors at one point might have been just leave us alone, that day is long gone.

Yeah, we’ve gone over this.
You ever hear of any parent, taking a young child to a pediatrician with a complaint of just about anything: hyper, despondent, lack of focus, etc. and not walked out with some type of prescription or diagnoses?
Doctors like to make money too, thinking that every Doctor is always doing what they “think” is best for the child, is narrow-minded and short-sighted. Sometimes, some Doctors are doing what’s best for their wallet.

In the 90s ADD/ADHD diagnoses skyrocketed; in the 00s Autism diagnoses rose sharply; and now kids are getting diagnosed with depression and anxiety at alarming rates.

There are some truly awful parents out there that would do anything for a variety of reasons, including sacrificing their own child’s well being in the name of fame or prosperity.

If you think at any time that it’s ok for a whack a doodle parent to push puberty blockers at any time to a kid under 18, possibly damaging them for life (remember 40%+ suicide rate pre-post op) , you obviously don’t “care” like you claim you do.

For small gov. freedom & liberty loving conservatives yall sure like to make everything your business.

Yes it is true that some parents (ditto doctors) are great and some are awful and some make decisions that I would not. Whether medical, educational, athletics or financial. You want my advice for your family? I hope not. The feeling is mutual. Btw the link I posted was from the Cleveland Clinic not Dr. Vinnie Boombatz.

Personally I would agree as a society I think we are overmedicated and overtreated, but doctors also save and improve lives and help people alot. It is not my job to referee every doctor on every decision and every family for every situation.

During the 61 years that I have been driving I have had the miss fortune to have been involved in three accidents that were not my fault and the guilty party had State Farm for their insurance and three times I had delays and had to fight to get a fair settlement. This is the only reason I have needed to not use them for my insurance coverage. Guess they they think I might need others by there actions at this time.

For small gov. freedom & liberty loving conservatives yall sure like to make everything your business.

Yes it is true that some parents (ditto doctors) are great and some are awful and some make decisions that I would not. Whether medical, educational, athletics or financial. You want my advice for your family? I hope not. The feeling is mutual. Btw the link I posted was from the Cleveland Clinic not Dr. Vinnie Boombatz.

Personally I would agree as a society I think we are overmedicated and overtreated, but doctors also save and improve lives and help people alot. It is not my job to referee every doctor on every decision and every family for every situation.
Not my job either, but it is part of my rights to vote for laws to limit whackadoodle parents and doctors from experimenting on children, who happen to be the future of our country.

Not my job either, but it is part of my rights to vote for laws to limit whackadoodle parents and doctors from experimenting on children, who happen to be the future of our country.

Ditto vaccines, crt, race equality, gender equality, family planning, climate science, evolution, truth about elections, history, and all the other things that make little snowflakes melt.

If able, avoid any company with a DEI bureaucracy. Also avoid any company with ESG propaganda.

We used to hire people because they were qualified to do the work required of them; then the cultural Marxists infiltrated society and are destroying everything that's been built.

If able, avoid any company with a DEI bureaucracy. Also avoid any company with ESG propaganda.

We used to hire people because they were qualified to do the work required of them; then the cultural Marxists infiltrated society and are destroying everything that's been built.
Every co talks about ESG in their annual reports. As an analyst, I skip right over that section, bc it’s pointless. No company is going to say “screw the environment and society, we’re not doing s**t.” It’s nothing but the co patting itself on the back for meaningless things that have zero to do with their credit worthiness or underlying value .

Every co talks about ESG in their annual reports. As an analyst, I skip right over that section, bc it’s pointless. No company is going to say “screw the environment and society, we’re not doing s**t.” It’s nothing but the co patting itself on the back for meaningless things that have zero to do with their credit worthiness or underlying value .

I get all that. I'm just waiting for one CEO to stand up and admit all that and say we are not wasting investor dollars on feel good propaganda BS, and we are only focusing on making widgets efficiently to serve our customers and generate shareholder ROI.

Not sure what the deal is, the key phrases are the State Farm Agents were "asked" to "volunteer" and take books. There seemed to be no forcing. Let's use this in another context. Employees are not forced to be on the company softball or bowling team, it's volunteer. We need to stop looking for controversy. Do I agree with the books and the thought of confusing kids at a young age on gender, absolutely not. But that's another matter and if I was a State Farm agent, I would not do this.

I get all that. I'm just waiting for one CEO to stand up and admit all that and say we are not wasting investor dollars on feel good propaganda BS, and we are only focusing on making widgets efficiently to serve our customers and generate shareholder ROI.
Usually the only time ESG is useful in identifying co operations are with utilities who are transitioning to more renewable sources of energy or possible manufacturers who are using more “green” inputs in their process. Even then, those things get discussed in great detail beyond ESG.

State Farm backtracking now…. Corporations hate backlash.

Nothing to see here.. it never happened.