WHO HAS THE MOST ACTUAL STATE TITLES IN ACTUAL GAMES PLAYED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was quite the record-setting day for Marion Local, as the Flyers captured the Ohio High School Athletic Association Division VII football state championship, beating Newark Catholic 42-7.

For the 12th time, more than any other school in OHSAA football history, Marion Local is bringing a title back to Mercer County.

It was quite the record-setting day for Marion Local, as the Flyers captured the Ohio High School Athletic Association Division VII football state championship, beating Newark Catholic 42-7.

For the 12th time, more than any other school in OHSAA football history, Marion Local is bringing a title back to Mercer County.

He means real football. Not pee wee divisions.

Again, it would mean so much more coming from a non parochial....non Rotsky coached team.

Have upwards of 20 Euclid players suddenly show up at your school, and you have the ⚾⚾ to make claims?

Lol.
red hair falling GIF by The Leith Agency
your program.

You seem jealous of masilll0ns success and pedigree.
JOES has plenty of CHAMPIONSHIPS. I also have multiple TITLES with all of my kids. That is a lot of what my boy CHARLIE SHEEN would call WINNING. Being envious is not an issue. Children and yourself think in terms of jealousy which puts you on display for everyone to read about your own insecurities.

Last edited:
It appears as if it clearly runs yours. It’s all you talk about on here. Find something better to do then talk about Massillon.
You and the Petman need help for your DEPENDENCIES on Mass. for your source of life direction and happiness. I helped the PET a great deal after the inevitable ending of last season. He was on the wagon (NOT posting) for many months. However, he is on "the sauce" again and as addicted as ever. You are on the same ride with posting about 6 times per day, every day for about 3 years. It is as clear as the waters in Jamaica "mon" who needs something better to do. Admit your helplessness on Mass. now and begin to cleanse your soul.

JOES has plenty of CHAMPIONSHIPS. I also have multiple TITLES with all of my kids. Being envious is not an issue. Children and yourself think in terms of jealousy which puts on display for everyone to read about your own insecurities.
So not only are you obsessed with Massillon you are at least a 40 something year old man obsessed with Massillon. Odd AF !

You and the Petman need help for your DEPENDENCIES on Mass. for your source of life direction and happiness. I helped the PET a great deal after the inevitable ending of last season. He was on the wagon (NOT posting) for many months. However, he is on "the sauce" again and as addicted as ever. You are on the same ride with posting about 6 times per day, every day for about 3 years. It is as clear as the waters in Jamaica "mon" who needs something better to do. Admit your helplessness on Mass. now and begin to cleanse your soul.
Correct ! I post about Massillon because I am a Massillon fan, you on the other hand are not yet post about them all the time.
Ask yourself on a Sunday afternoon, why you can’t help yourself, you are spending your time on a high school football website talking about a team that you have nothing to do with.
What do you tell your wife or husband when they ask what are you doing online ? Or do you lie because you feel ashamed and embarrassed that you are talking about 16-18 year old kids that you don’t even know.

Here is what I DO know....and I am absolutely going to speak for ALL Massillon fans on this subject.

There is not one (1) single Massillon fan (Loon) who would trade a championship....for 20 (or more) years of irrelevance. There just isnt. Yeah, guys like vik4life can use the championship line all they want, but someone had to have made a deal with the devil over there. It has to be heartbreaking to go into every season knowing that you don't have a chance, and if a miracle does happen, and you somehow DO have a shot at a championship....your program has fallen so far into the depths of Ohio High School football that nobody will even notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love when a team who is 0-a half century pulls the jealousy card.
There are other ways to determine jealousy.
What about this data? The league (FL) you support has only won 14 football games against the Tigers in history. (1964-2021——57 years). In addition, the team you support has been dominated by its arch rival. (10 out of last 11 games)

There are other ways to determine jealousy.
What about this data? The league (FL) you support has only won 14 football games against the Tigers in history. (1964-2021——57 years). In addition, the team you support has been dominated by its arch rival. (10 out of last 11 games)
Let’s remind him that school he supports has more then double the boys walking the halls.
74-53-5 ???
It’s not a rivalry it’s a last game of the regular season beatdown every year.
This upcoming season mck’s seniors have watched 1 mck win over Massillon week 10 since they started the 1st grade !!!

Correct ! I post about Massillon because I am a Massillon fan, you on the other hand are not yet post about them all the time.
Ask yourself on a Sunday afternoon, why you can’t help yourself, you are spending your time on a high school football website talking about a team that you have nothing to do with.
What do you tell your wife or husband when they ask what are you doing online ? Or do you lie because you feel ashamed and embarrassed that you are talking about 16-18 year old kids that you don’t even know.
You are so simple. I am attempting to help you. It has nothing to do with kids. It is about you and your many, self imposed problems. They say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. It is not too late for you. It is never wrong to call 911. Seek help and get on the road to recovery.

One thing I've come to realize on here... If Massillon ever WERE to actually win a state playoff title, things on this site would become a whole lot less interesting for those of us who largely just come here for entertainment value.
You are a genius!!! You get it. I am thrilled to be here for you. I am pulling for Mass. to WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP. But, until that day and that day may never come, we need to help them. Go in peace.

Here is what I DO know....and I am absolutely going to speak for ALL Massillon fans on this subject.

There is not one (1) single Massillon fan (Loon) who would trade a championship....for 20 (or more) years of irrelevance. There just isnt. Yeah, guys like vik4life can use the championship line all they want, but someone had to have made a deal with the devil over there. It has to be heartbreaking to go into every season knowing that you don't have a chance, and if a miracle does happen, and you somehow DO have a shot at a championship....your program has fallen so far into the depths of Ohio High School football that nobody will even notice.

If D4 or D5 does not matter than D2 doesn't matter as well. Just like paper titles don't matter......

You speaking for all Mass. fans?!?! I find it hard to believe that there are that many fools in Mass. You just disparaged an entire city.

Status
Not open for further replies.