What are you watching?

Senior Year on Netflix had some funny moments. High school cheerleader has a head injury in a Fall in 2002. Wakes up from a coma in 2022.

Downside of watching everything bootleg, you can forget what you are watching. Found an old bookmark for Ghosts. Finished season 1. Each show ends way before I want it to. So much fun. Ghosts and Alexa, lol.

started Severance yesterday. It picks up at the end, but man the first episode is a tough watch. If I hadn't heard great things about it, I'm not sure we would have finished the first episode.

started Severance yesterday. It picks up at the end, but man the first episode is a tough watch. If I hadn't heard great things about it, I'm not sure we would have finished the first episode.
Same thoughts. Yappi described it as "slow burn" and it was at first. Moving along pretty good second half.

Wow. Just flashed back with a 1969 episode of the Carol Burnett Show that was forty years ahead of its time. Interesting skit where Carol interviews the first black president of the U.S., played by comedian Scoey Mitchell.

Lincoln Lawyer. It's a personality driven show, not a lot of brains going into it. He wins because they make up a magic reason for him to win. More out of the blue than mystery.

Starting watching 30Rock on Netflix. So far 19 Episodes and I’m still on Season 1. I think it’s a funny show and well done. References to Conde Rice, Obama, Hillary, Kabul, Trump (this is 2007) give some insight into that eras politics. I watched it some at the time but I think it was a few years into production.

Here's a review of some of the better stuff I've caught over the last couple of months:

Ozark: loved the last season part 2. I thought the ending was very good (sad) and hope they continue the series in some form.

Pacific Rim The Black (Netflix): Just finished Season 2 of this excellent anime set in Australia and the Pacific Rim Universe. The characters and story are first rate and the animation is great.

Love, Death and Robots (Netflix): Fantastic buffet of science fiction & fantasy short animation stories. This is Season 3 and the series remains hugely original with a diverse set of animation forms. Must see TV.

Love, Death and Robots (Netflix): Fantastic buffet of science fiction & fantasy short animation stories. This is Season 3 and the series remains hugely original with a diverse set of animation forms.

Just started this one myself, season 3, I'll backtrack. Review spot on. Some are thought provoking. Some snort out loud.

Season 2 remains my favorite but all 3 seasons are strong and among the most inventive entertainment on TV.

I actually thought I was watching season 1. After finishing 3, I'll probably back up to the beginning and hit season 2 last. None of them are in sequence are they?

Even only after watching a few, I wouldn't mind a sequel or two. Particularly that one with the zombies. I laughed hard and technically, it ended on a cliff-hanger.

I'm just starting the one with the rat army. Tomorrow...

I actually thought I was watching season 1. After finishing 3, I'll probably back up to the beginning and hit season 2 last. None of them are in sequence are they?

Even only after watching a few, I wouldn't mind a sequel or two. Particularly that one with the zombies. I laughed hard and technically, it ended on a cliff-hanger.

I'm just starting the one with the rat army. Tomorrow...
You can watch the seasons in any order you like as there is no sequence.

Starting watching 30Rock on Netflix. So far 19 Episodes and I’m still on Season 1. I think it’s a funny show and well done. References to Conde Rice, Obama, Hillary, Kabul, Trump (this is 2007) give some insight into that eras politics. I watched it some at the time but I think it was a few years into production.
Ive watched it through twice now, it’s great. It’s up there with The Office, Parks and Rec, Community, IASIP.

Ive watched it through twice now, it’s great. It’s up there with The Office, Parks and Rec, Community, IASIP.
I guess the ratings were not great at the time according to an article I read. NBC liked it however and stuck with it. I agree it is worthy of consideration as one of the best. Maybe it takes a certain type of humor to appreciate it.

Great show and I think Tina Fey is a brilliant comedy writer, also a strong supporting cast.