Biden's Food-flation

It will be more than inflation ................... potential starvation:

The Natural Gas Situation in Europe

[TD]Moving away from natural gas production too soon could lead to mass starvation, a leading food economist has said, according to POLITICO Pro (subscription).

What’s going on: “Máximo Torero, the chief economist at the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization, told POLITICO that if Europe looks for immediate alternatives to Russian gas, prices will rise further, making it impossible for millions of people to buy food.”
  • “‘If you switch the energy mix too quickly, you will increase the price of energy,’ he said. ‘Then you will increase the price of fertilizers, you increase the price of food, more people dying of hunger. So what do you want?’”

The policy impact: The comments could be a reason for the European Union to rethink its flagship environmental bill, the European Green Deal.

“Chronically undernourished”: Russia’s war in Ukraine could mean an additional 18.4 million people chronically undernourished next year, according to Torero.
  • “That comes on top of an extra 161 million people he already predicted would be tipped into desperate hunger in 2021, linked to post-Covid price shocks. The U.N.’s Food Price Index hit a record high in March.”

Dont think the answer would be to bring CRP ground back into production. We already have a fertilizer and seed shortage, and CRP ground tends to be the least productive ground when it was in production. We don't want spend scarce resources on land that further drains available fertilizer and offers less crop reward.

On a side note, some of these CRP programs are paying ridiculous levels to the land owner if they plant grass or trees. Many acres have been shifted from production to suction (the art of Hoovering dollars from the taxpayer) this past year. Between land sold for development and land placed in CRP I lost close to 10% of my tillable acres this year. But that's ok, cause I couldn't afford to properly farm it anyway.

When the American farmer can not produce a crop starvation is the next step to population control.

Dont think the answer would be to bring CRP ground back into production. We already have a fertilizer and seed shortage, and CRP ground tends to be the least productive ground when it was in production. We don't want spend scarce resources on land that further drains available fertilizer and offers less crop reward.

On a side note, some of these CRP programs are paying ridiculous levels to the land owner if they plant grass or trees. Many acres have been shifted from production to suction (the art of Hoovering dollars from the taxpayer) this past year. Between land sold for development and land placed in CRP I lost close to 10% of my tillable acres this year. But that's ok, cause I couldn't afford to properly farm it anyway.

When the American farmer can not produce a crop starvation is the next step to population control.
Why can't you afford to farm it?

The vast majority of fertilizer and seed is bought in December and delivered thru out the winter. The same with herbicide/pesticides, fuel and spare parts. For those that did, they are positioned to have a great year.

Why can't you afford to farm it?

The vast majority of fertilizer and seed is bought in December and delivered thru out the winter. The same with herbicide/pesticides, fuel and spare parts. For those that did, they are positioned to have a great year.
No glyphosate, no 2-4D, no fertilizer, very little seed available.

It did not matter this year if you prepaid or not. My dry fertilizer did not get put on (prepaid but never shipped) and my herbicide I ordered for spraying enlist beans with a 2-4d burndown on no-till acres never arrived. So herbicide program that was $60-$70/ acre last couple years is right now targeted for $277 / acre. Throw on top of that what they did use to spray one week ago had zero residual in it (was contact herbicide only ) and weeds are popping up right now that will certainly require a second and possibly third spray which would put herbicides alone at over $350 / acre. $120 for dry fertilizer that was never applied, and $350 for herbicides plus rent, machinery and fuel and there is zero profit at todays prices. Hoping for $20 beans to bail us out.

All of this brought to you by biden / leftists / and China.

Buckle up ............ the 6' - 8' seas are building to 8' - 10'.

No glyphosate, no 2-4D, no fertilizer, very little seed available.

It did not matter this year if you prepaid or not. My dry fertilizer did not get put on (prepaid but never shipped) and my herbicide I ordered for spraying enlist beans with a 2-4d burndown on no-till acres never arrived. So herbicide program that was $60-$70/ acre last couple years is right now targeted for $277 / acre. Throw on top of that what they did use to spray one week ago had zero residual in it (was contact herbicide only ) and weeds are popping up right now that will certainly require a second and possibly third spray which would put herbicides alone at over $350 / acre. $120 for dry fertilizer that was never applied, and $350 for herbicides plus rent, machinery and fuel and there is zero profit at todays prices. Hoping for $20 beans to bail us out.
Sounds like you need a new fertilizer dealer.

Sherm can’t grasp the concept that his God-less leaders aren’t really trying to take care of him.

Once you see it it is hard to believe people think this is just incomitance. Just watch what they do and say. Biden promised to transform our country and take us off of fossil fuels, day one he stops oil company leases, bans drilling in certain areas, stops the pipeline....was that not intentional? We could go threw many executive orders and regulations enforced and see this over and over.
Telling Xi about opening Ukraine to NATO...Shhhh, don't tell Putin...does anyone think Xi would not tell Putin immediately and that Russia would invade Ukraine shortly after? Was that just incomitance?
The ESG scores for companies have been implemented and was already waiting for Biden to turn it on. This is known all out in the open and they openly talk about it and brag about it. Elon Musk for some strange reason just went from a great rating to the bottom for some reason? They even kicked Tesla from the S&P ESG index...Yes the same electric car company that was going to save the planet just a few months ago? Can anyone be dumb enough to by this?
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/why-tesla-was-kicked-out-of-the-sp-500s-esg-index.html

All industries that use the things we need "like oil" to grow food are getting blackmailed by this administration and we will pay the price!
100% intentional and openly planned.
They create the problem then once we are totally screwed they will offer the solution. when your starving it's hard not to want what is offered.

We all know this is just the 3rd term of Obama. Obama's big regret in a interview, "I didn't just go for it"...Well he is going for it.
People need to wake up!

So you don’t know there is a global fertilizer shortage?
He had a dealer sell him something which he did not have. I don't care if there's a shortage or not. The dealer accepted funds and did not deliver as promised.

Would you do business with them in the future?

Once you see it it is hard to believe people think this is just incomitance. Just watch what they do and say. Biden promised to transform our country and take us off of fossil fuels, day one he stops oil company leases, bans drilling in certain areas, stops the pipeline....was that not intentional? We could go threw many executive orders and regulations enforced and see this over and over.
Telling Xi about opening Ukraine to NATO...Shhhh, don't tell Putin...does anyone think Xi would not tell Putin immediately and that Russia would invade Ukraine shortly after? Was that just incomitance?
The ESG scores for companies have been implemented and was already waiting for Biden to turn it on. This is known all out in the open and they openly talk about it and brag about it. Elon Musk for some strange reason just went from a great rating to the bottom for some reason? They even kicked Tesla from the S&P ESG index...Yes the same electric car company that was going to save the planet just a few months ago? Can anyone be dumb enough to by this?
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/why-tesla-was-kicked-out-of-the-sp-500s-esg-index.html

All industries that use the things we need "like oil" to grow food are getting blackmailed by this administration and we will pay the price!
100% intentional and openly planned.
They create the problem then once we are totally screwed they will offer the solution. when your starving it's hard not to want what is offered.

We all know this is just the 3rd term of Obama. Obama's big regret in a interview, "I didn't just go for it"...Well he is going for it.
People need to wake up!

I agree, this whole thing is orchestrated. Once you realize the world is run with false flags and subsequent manipulative narratives, everything makes a lot more sense.

He had a dealer sell him something which he did not have. I don't care if there's a shortage or not. The dealer accepted funds and did not deliver as promised.

Would you do business with them in the future?
You mean like every Amazon sale? They don’t own anything.
You've never had anything back ordered?