Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

I tend to agree unfortunately. The only way America turns around is with a revival.
If we continue to go down the path of all morality is “subjective” then America will become just another oligarchy ruled by elite technocratic leftists. ‘Everyone will lose their liberty. It is in the process.
We are much much further down the path than you think.

I already know.. we can change course. It needs to be soon. People are starting to be alert. The elites used COVID to clamp down. But this move smacked many in the face. Ive been on this soap box for years, very few listen.
There is a great saying that addresses peoples understating of things.
Tell me I’ll forget.
Show me I may remember.
Involve me,, I’ll understand.

As more Americans become involved and not distracted by frivolous entertainment, the greater chance this situation turns around.

It is interesting that religious morality is under attack. There was a time when religious morality mostly equaled societal morality. Now that things have swung away from religion, there are some that want to punish those who view things differently.

It seems society has become more close-minded these last few years even though they call themselves "woke". It's time that we get back to allowing others to have varying opinions even if we disagree. That is what made this nation great. Not the thought police trying to control everyone.
I"ve always said that we all live in the same society and I feel society has done a great job molding to the ideals of today. There has been a HUGE swing as to what is considered "normal" from 40-50 years ago. We live in a free country and people are pretty much allowed to make the decisions they want for the most part. However, some feel they have to have - and this is the big catch phrase today - "inclusion" on things. I can be open minded and accept alot of things, but I don't HAVE to agree - change my morals for groups of people. That's where the line is crossed.

You dismiss my truth as trick as do so many others. I'd rather you think I'm crazy. I suppose I can only lead people to the water. Those who refuse to drink, perish due to their own stubbornness. The downfall of America as we know it is upon us. Whether you like it or not.
Happy Sunday Church GIF

1st world problems are hard. If you think America is really a "deadly gangster controlled puppet show police state", you should try Libya, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Turkmenistan, Yemen... I could go on. Let us know how that works out for you. Lol. ✌️

LGBT+ Sports Federation as well as Rouge Direct (which I had trouble finding information on. I search for Rouge Direct and most of my hits are direct flights to Baton Rouge) are interest groups so of course their positions are going to be furthest in a certain direction. Let's not get into the habit of thinking what they say is representative of "the left" or whatever. That team and/or the league doesn't have to listen to them.

Not a fan of putting players in these sorts of dilemmas. Having pink uniforms for breast cancer awareness is one thing. This is very different. I for one will always support the right to peaceful protest so long as it's not like blocking a road or something. The player should not have to suffer any discipline beyond forfeiting a game check, if that's their pay structure. A crime? Please...

I already know.. we can change course. It needs to be soon. People are starting to be alert. The elites used COVID to clamp down. But this move smacked many in the face. Ive been on this soap box for years, very few listen.
There is a great saying that addresses peoples understating of things.
Tell me I’ll forget.
Show me I may remember.
Involve me,, I’ll understand.

As more Americans become involved and not distracted by frivolous entertainment, the greater chance this situation turns around.
But the distractions only get worse. AS more and more are radicalized and brainwashed. It will take a great awakening to get through to most.

1st world problems are hard. If you think America is really a "deadly gangster controlled puppet show police state", you should try Libya, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Turkmenistan, Yemen... I could go on. Let us know how that works out for you. Lol. ✌️
I have only experience with the country in which I live. How could I care about random countries around the world when the danger is right here at home? The American government is far more vast and powerful than any of those countries combined. Ignoring that fact is ignorant.

You dismiss my truth as trick as do so many others. I'd rather you think I'm crazy. I suppose I can only lead people to the water. Those who refuse to drink, perish due to their own stubbornness. The downfall of America as we know it is upon us. Whether you like it or not.
The Feds and CIA and puppeteers.

TBH you will fit right in around here with the other Dale Gribbles.

I have only experience with the country in which I live. How could I care about random countries around the world when the danger is right here at home? The American government is far more vast and powerful than any of those countries combined. Ignoring that fact is ignorant.
I sense that we are in a "correction" phase as a country. The Republican Party is in a transition to a conservative-controlled party. The Dem Party has gone way, way to the left and whether they will continue in that direction or correct, isn't clear, but I think they are going to suffer terrible political losses until they do. If they correct toward classic liberalism, that will be good for the country. If they don't, they will lose power, and that's good for the country. If they lose power, the question is whether conservatives or spineless weasel Republicans will be driving the agenda. If it's the spineless weasels, very little ground will be gained back in terms of returning federal powers back to within constitutional boundaries. But I'm very optimistic that there is an excellent opportunity here.

The Dems lost their patience in the last few years and just started saying and doing leftists things. Covid gave them emergency powers that they had only dreamed of having, and, as Dems are wont to do, they over-played their hand.

We can look at just one issue: fossil fuels policy. The Dems promote climate hysteria to create a crisis, which then demands that they "save the earth". So, Biden comes into office and begins eliminating domestic oil infrastructure and restricting O & G exploration and production. The consequences of doing that are obvious in terms of supply and energy independence. But there is one thing missing - an ability to transition to non-fossil energy sources. E cars are not ready in terms of cost and practicality for many places and we do not have the capacity with renewable sources to supply electricity. But they plow ahead anyway.

The only logical explanation is that the high gas prices and the blackouts that are surely coming is either an acceptable, or, perhaps, desired effect to help drive the crisis further. Of course, the problem is that when people are getting killed at the pump and can't afford to run an air conditioner or can't because the electricity is off, they are going to get pissed and blame the people politically who inflicted this policy onto them. So, the Dems are going to pay a very heavy price for all of their absurdity, and I believe it will set them back decades. And it won't be about just energy policy. It's the cumulative agenda they have with Covid, education, parents rights, woke curricula, military usage and strategy, gender and sex radicalism, a myriad of economic issues (but esp inflation), taxes and spending, border enforcement, free-speech issues, cancel culture, guns, and on and on. They are way left on everything - and aren't hiding it. They are being bold with it and lashing out hysterically at anyone who calls them out on their nonsense.

Our side has always looked at their voters and wondered why so many of them voted against their self-interest. The kind of pain the Dems are inflicting on the unwashed masses is waking them up. So, let's allow a few more election cycles to run through and see if the spineless weasels ruin this opportunity or if the conservatives can repair the damage and initiate a reset of American prosperity and freedom. If they can't or don't, I will be where you are. Worse, in fact, because I have felt for the last decade that the Left was going to cram down so much on me and infringe on my rights to the degree that eventually I would have to shoot them in the head to avoid living under their tyranny. I'd like that feeling and possibility to go away, but as much as would loathe having to do that, I loathe losing my freedom more.

The corporate partnerships are far more pervasive than I had realized before Trump came along.

when we looked at the Soviet union during my high school civics class in the early 80s, it was plain to see to me as a high school senior corporate run version of communism was one possible future. The CEO as a “politburo member”, essentially is on the horizon. These guys want the power very badly.

Never. Not even if there was a fire. I’d say your party is the MAGA Party.

I heard something interesting the other day. The US now has 4 Parties. MAGA, extreme left wing liberalism, moderate Dems, moderate Pubs.
They will try to divide us as hard as they can, and make a deal with the fake conservatives to try to keep power, just like the people that own your career always do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some recent polls of teens have had a number in the low 20's. This obviously reflects a social push. As someone said, claiming an identity on the rainbow alphabet makes you " cool" nowadays and a way to gain attention and status and stand out.
Definitely a social push. I know of a current 9th grade girl who has alot of problems. Over the last couple years, she has cycled through a good, stable group of friends to joining the troubled kids. She has been arrested for vandalism. She has been arrested for drug abuse and passed out inside a building that she and her friends broke into. Cut off her long blonde hair in favor of butch black hair. She started dating a girl. Now she claims to be transgendered.

Her family has always let her do what ever she wanted and what she wants seems to be what she sees in popular TV shows and on social media. She has always been desperate for attention and keeps checking the boxes for what is getting the most attention at the time.

The irony about her being gay and transgendered is that she will likely be the first person in her grade to get pregnant.

I sense that we are in a "correction" phase as a country. The Republican Party is in a transition to a conservative-controlled party. The Dem Party has gone way, way to the left and whether they will continue in that direction or correct, isn't clear, but I think they are going to suffer terrible political losses until they do. If they correct toward classic liberalism, that will be good for the country. If they don't, they will lose power, and that's good for the country. If they lose power, the question is whether conservatives or spineless weasel Republicans will be driving the agenda. If it's the spineless weasels, very little ground will be gained back in terms of returning federal powers back to within constitutional boundaries. But I'm very optimistic that there is an excellent opportunity here.

The Dems lost their patience in the last few years and just started saying and doing leftists things. Covid gave them emergency powers that they had only dreamed of having, and, as Dems are wont to do, they over-played their hand.

We can look at just one issue: fossil fuels policy. The Dems promote climate hysteria to create a crisis, which then demands that they "save the earth". So, Biden comes into office and begins eliminating domestic oil infrastructure and restricting O & G exploration and production. The consequences of doing that are obvious in terms of supply and energy independence. But there is one thing missing - an ability to transition to non-fossil energy sources. E cars are not ready in terms of cost and practicality for many places and we do not have the capacity with renewable sources to supply electricity. But they plow ahead anyway.

The only logical explanation is that the high gas prices and the blackouts that are surely coming is either an acceptable, or, perhaps, desired effect to help drive the crisis further. Of course, the problem is that when people are getting killed at the pump and can't afford to run an air conditioner or can't because the electricity is off, they are going to get pissed and blame the people politically who inflicted this policy onto them. So, the Dems are going to pay a very heavy price for all of their absurdity, and I believe it will set them back decades. And it won't be about just energy policy. It's the cumulative agenda they have with Covid, education, parents rights, woke curricula, military usage and strategy, gender and sex radicalism, a myriad of economic issues (but esp inflation), taxes and spending, border enforcement, free-speech issues, cancel culture, guns, and on and on. They are way left on everything - and aren't hiding it. They are being bold with it and lashing out hysterically at anyone who calls them out on their nonsense.

Our side has always looked at their voters and wondered why so many of them voted against their self-interest. The kind of pain the Dems are inflicting on the unwashed masses is waking them up. So, let's allow a few more election cycles to run through and see if the spineless weasels ruin this opportunity or if the conservatives can repair the damage and initiate a reset of American prosperity and freedom. If they can't or don't, I will be where you are. Worse, in fact, because I have felt for the last decade that the Left was going to cram down so much on me and infringe on my rights to the degree that eventually I would have to shoot them in the head to avoid living under their tyranny. I'd like that feeling and possibility to go away, but as much as would loathe having to do that, I loathe losing my freedom more.
The left had a chance to gain some traction with the abortion issue, but their bogus Senate vote on their bill killed that opportunity. Once again they went too far.

My theories revolve around the fact that our government has been completely infuriated and more or less destroyed by a "elitist" gangsterous type group with vast vast amounts of money and power. As silly as it may sound I draw a parallels to a Weekend at Bernie's in where our government is being puppeteered by this gangster group. I wont go into too much detail but I believe both the republicans and democrats are being controlled by the group and being made to fight to create chaos and distraction while our rights are secretly taken away. Of course there is much much more to this but many many people are hostile to my ideas, and I fear are not responsive to the more in depth explanations.

My theories revolve around the fact that our government has been completely infuriated and more or less destroyed by a "elitist" gangsterous type group with vast vast amounts of money and power. As silly as it may sound I draw a parallels to a Weekend at Bernie's in where our government is being puppeteered by this gangster group. I wont go into too much detail but I believe both the republicans and democrats are being controlled by the group and being made to fight to create chaos and distraction while our rights are secretly taken away. Of course there is much much more to this but many many people are hostile to my ideas, and I fear are not responsive to the more in depth explanations.

boring dr steve brule GIF

We're all on the same page on this one, right? This dude is whack. ?