Starbucks

I enjoy wrestling

My wife is conservative, but rarely makes a comment about political events. She was a Starbucks customer. Big time
She just walked in the door and announced she's done with them. I guessed politics pays.

Dumb companies

The cost of a cup of their coffee is too much anyways. Looks like they will continue to add to the price so their employees can get an abortion or gender affirming procedures. What is gender affirming procedures?

Liberalism destroys everything it touches.

They know it’s cheaper than maternity leave, then insurance coverage for a pregnant woman and, ultimately, an additional dependent. Starbucks kills two birds with one “woke” stone. Three birds actually if you include the fetus.

My wife is conservative, but rarely makes a comment about political events. She was a Starbucks customer. Big time
She just walked in the door and announced she's done with them. I guessed politics pays.

Dumb companies
b-b-b-b-but cancel culture!!!1!!1

I hope Conservatives try yet another boycott of Starbucks like back when they changed their holiday cups

Good times

I think Starbucks's main clientele are 30 and younger. Like politics, they will cater to their base. Seems to be the American way.?‍♂️

1652824784425.png

I wouldn't call it a boycott It really is just Starbucks losing another customer permanently.
I doubt they will even notice:(

I hope we didn't forget all the other companies that are doing this as well. ?‍♂️ Better cancel those Amazon orders too. And it turns out Tesla is on board with this as well. I wonder how much longer Elon will continue to be a darling to some of the 'Pubs with this move. Lol.
Well aware of Amazon, it should be busted up. I'll never own a Tesla.

Last edited:
You economics majors should think about inflation. Starbucks lost a ton of retail sales during the pandemic. Stupid for companies to wade into politics with inflation pounding on the world. Go woke go broke You won't meet Wallstreet expectations.

Not sure why women going to another state to get an abortion would upset anyone. If it's not happening in your state, who cares who pays for it? ?‍♂️

I put this up there with the backlash against Chick-Fil-A from a few years ago.

I don't go to either often, but their product is so good that I really don't care about their politics or anyone's cancel culture outrage against them.

I don't go to either often, but their product is so good that I really don't care about their politics or anyone's cancel culture outrage against them.

I voted Democrat for President in "76" and have refused to eat my own cooking since, mostly.

I’m still in shock that a bill failed 51-49 in the Senate that would allow full term abortions and two Pubs voted yes. It won’t be long until you can kill babies at will, we are regressing as a species

I think Starbucks's main clientele are 30 and younger. Like politics, they will cater to their base. Seems to be the American way.?‍♂️
That's the ultra-MAGA way! ?

After all we've known about the company over the years, we shouldn't be shocked to hear Starbucks execs support abortion, trans awareness, illegal immigration, or the Dem/liberal views of just about any hot-button issue. If they're good enough at what they do and they turn out a product that will attract enough customers, that's all that matters.

I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks regular coffee, but it doesn't offend my sensibilities in any way to enjoy an occasional mocha just because I like the taste, while knowing their political bent. At least I don't recall them posting any rules that said I had to believe a certain way to buy from there. Just like there are plenty of the LGBTXYZ crowd who occasionally indulge themselves at Chick-Fil-A. If they like the food, who cares what anybody else says about that?

Last edited:
That's the ultra-MAGA way! ?

After all we've known about the company over the years, we shouldn't be shocked to hear Starbucks execs support abortion, trans awareness, illegal immigration, or the Dem/liberal views of just about any hot-button issue. If they're good enough at what they do and they turn out a product that will attract enough customers, that's all that matters.

I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks regular coffee, but it doesn't offend my sensibilities in any way to enjoy an occasional mocha just because I like the taste, while knowing their political bent. At least I don't recall them posting any rules that said I had to believe a certain way to buy from there. Just like there are plenty of of the LGBTXYZ crowd who occasionally indulge themselves at Chick-Fil-A. If they like the food, who cares what anybody else says about that?
It is an iced vanilla bean frappuccino for me. I am not keen about waiting a half hour in a drive thru line, but I will grab one at a Target in store Starbucks every now and then.

I ditched Nike and a couple of other companies. I'm a sinner with football. Bottom line for me is go woke go broke. If you can't see the difference with Chick-fil-A and other woke companies that's on you. Free speech for business but I sure the hell don't have to give you money. Pssst. I don't hire libs either.

I ditched Nike and a couple of other companies. I'm a sinner with football. Bottom line for me is go woke go broke. If you can't see the difference with Chick-fil-A and other woke companies that's on you. Free speech for business but I sure the hell don't have to give you money. Pssst. I don't hire libs either.
do you wear a MAGA hat when doing the interview? if you do, you should video it, and watch them freak out...

Which is why boycotts don't work. It's impossible to get a critical mass of people necessary to affect a company. Most of the population doesn't care beyond the quality of the product and value.

There is no difference. It's a matter that only matters to the most partisan political opponents, and will likely cause many to double down on patronizing their business for a while as what happened with Chick-fil-A. Some will stop giving them their money, but the overwhelming majority of their semi frequent clients won't care and will likely forget within a few weeks.

There is no difference. It's a matter that only matters to the most partisan political opponents, and will likely cause many to double down on patronizing their business for a while as what happened with Chick-fil-A. Some will stop giving them their money, but the overwhelming majority of their semi frequent clients won't care and will likely forget within a few weeks.
You don't understand market shares and responsibilities to shareholders. Imo Starbucks is Global and just like Netflix they are wading into Globalism. If it works out for them, that's great. Subway is learning a big lesson about public perception.

Which is why boycotts don't work. It's impossible to get a critical mass of people necessary to affect a company. Most of the population doesn't care beyond the quality of the product and value.
It's not a boycott. Just chose another product. I guess she picked Tim Hortons.

It is an iced vanilla bean frappuccino for me. I am not keen about waiting a half hour in a drive thru line, but I will grab one at a Target in store Starbucks every now and then.
I usually just get a coffee that is strong enough to curl your hair.
I see just getting a standard relatively cheap coffee as a dig at Starbucks.. They could not survive if customers did nothing but buy a standard coffee.