Worst Ohio HS FB stadiums

Current stadium, Lockland and Western Hills (West High), past stadium Taylor and Western Hills (West High).

West high somehow managed to completely mess up redoing their new stadium. Yes it's turf, but that is literally where positives stop.
Western Hills doesn’t really have a Stadium they just have a Turf Field? Lockland definitely a dump. The old Taylor Stadium wasn’t much either. The Old West High Baseball/Football Stadium was a classic old school Stadium imo.

Crestline "Junkyard" Dawgs
1652700927435.png

Doesn't Lehman play their home games at Sidney?
Mostly. But every once in a while they play at Lehman. They played Waynesfield-Goshen there this past year. Bring your own lawn chair to those games. No school goes from a better to a worse stadium!

Troy Christian...decent facility. parking is kind of pain, no visiting bleachers and you cant hear a single thing due to all the semis wizzing by on I75. SIdney Lehman is also next to I75.
I agree. What they have is OK. But there is not nearly enough seating for visitors, and the setting on the highway is miserable. If they added visitor bleachers and a highway sound wall it would improve greatly.

Mostly. But every once in a while they play at Lehman. They played Waynesfield-Goshen there this past year. Bring your own lawn chair to those games. No school goes from a better to a worse stadium!
I knew they had a soccer complex, but I didn't know they could play football on it.

Obviously, the "worst" stadiums are going to be those schools/football stadiums located primarily in very small towns, villages, or in rural settings. They don't have the infrastructure, financial resources or community population to warrant A-1 football stadiums. The subject of this thread is virtually a waste of time.

Dominican Republic is full of worst baseball stadiums. Knowing where the gopher holes are is homefield advantage.

It has been a decade or so since I've been out there, but Copley had a feature I haven't dealt with at other stadiums- a sewage pumping station near the visitor stands. When the wind blows in the right direction it is just...lovely.

It has been a decade or so since I've been out there, but Copley had a feature I haven't dealt with at other stadiums- a sewage pumping station near the visitor stands. When the wind blows in the right direction it is just...lovely.
I think Tri-County North in Lewisburg, OH is kind of like that, The village water treatment plant is about 30yds away from the visitor stands

anybody remember napoleons old stadium?
Oh yeah, my career ended at that hole. I'm pretty sure half of my left acl is still lying on the 40 yard line. The stone track running through the endzones was nice but I'm also pretty sure that it wasn't regulation size either. We were awful close together lining up for the kickoff. I also liked how it was so dark you couldn't see the ball when they were running the T or wing-t counter fakes they always did.

I don’t know what Triad was thinking, but they weren’t when they did that stadium. I’ve never seen anything like what they did on the home side.

Troy Christian...decent facility. parking is kind of pain, no visiting bleachers and you cant hear a single thing due to all the semis wizzing by on I75. SIdney Lehman is also next to I75.
He beat me to it. Troy Christian, easily. If a truck lost control while next to the field, it'd potentially wipe out the players. The field is way to close to I-75.

If you like your car being hit by extra points, the visiting team standing 10 feet away from the sidelines up against a chain link fence and visitor stands where you have to sit at the top (only 10 rows I think) to see the field, then I give you Westland.

kent roosevelt was not that great and Tallmadge school was like 2 miles from the stadium. Needed a shuttle for the kids to make it to field. Rubber bowl at the end was like the Roman ruins playing a game against Buchtel. Copley smelled like a toilet because of septic tank and it had a crown like 4 yards shorter on sides of field.