As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
As many as 10 people are dead after a mass shooting at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, multiple law enforcement officials briefed on the incident confirmed to ABC News.

"Multiple people" were struck by gunfire at a Tops supermarket, the Buffalo Police Department said on social media while urging people to avoid the area.

A suspect is in custody, police said. His condition was not immediately clear.

They've mentioned on the news that he is not from the community and is from a couple hours away...

An 18 year old self admitted white supremicist is the culprit. He uploaded a 100+ page manifesto and then live streamed his rampage. In his rampage he specifically targeted black people.

I’ve read through some of his manifesto. To call it deeply troubling would be an understatement.

I can't imagine giving it the time of day. What were you hoping to learn? Have you ever read any Bundy or Manson?

You “can’t imagine” learning anything about why an 18 yo white kid got that full of racial hatred under the radar and acquired body armor and weapons and committed terrorism? Maybe try harder.

According to reports officers were finally able to talk him into dropping his weapon. Good job, but how interesting.

You “can’t imagine” learning anything about why an 18 yo white kid got that full of racial hatred under the radar and acquired body armor and weapons and committed terrorism? Maybe try harder.
My belief is that some people are just evil. I knew a family that had five kids, three boys and two girls. Both girls and two of the boys turned out great. The other boy was in trouble constantly. Finally convicted of murder though he was the prime suspect in several more. Came from the same upbringing as the other four.

Others need a scapegoat for their failures and turn that into hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
or that Black kids are attacking people on the street, throwing people in front of trains in subways.... shooting people , car jacking people..... i just can't imagine that, can YOU?