Cincinnati Jobs

I saw on Lynchburg Clay Facebook page they are hiring Brian Callahan this evening as there next coach but some don’t seem real happy with the process.

Funny you'd think Slonim to Indian Hill! If he did that, it would be as bad as Mazzzzzzzzz tapping out at Amelia / West Clermont whenever the landscape looked a little challenging. If he's built a true program, he isn't goin anywhere. Spartans will still be a top tier team in the ECC. Those boys compete...and I think there is still a Hardewig on the roster.

It’s going to be Ricardo hill. The big question is this: will he coach the students who attend Indian Hill, or will he use his AAU connections to infuse more talent into the program. To the current IH parents: be careful what you wish for!
Next question is where does McKinley end up at?

It’s going to be Ricardo hill. The big question is this: will he coach the students who attend Indian Hill, or will he use his AAU connections to infuse more talent into the program. To the current IH parents: be careful what you wish for!
I think we all know the answer to this.

But it doesn't really matter - they still won't be very good.

Can confirm its Hill. Announcement coming Monday.

He has a substantial amount of reasons to make it to the 1st game and through $everal $ea$on$. The real question is who gets the Walnut job, which is a great job with what they behave returning
Doubtful McKinley stays at Walnut. Still a good job without him, but not a great job.

He has a substantial amount of reasons to make it to the 1st game and through $everal $ea$on$. The real question is who gets the Walnut job, which is a great job with what they behave returning
I'm sure he has plenty of incentive. I'm just not sure he has the self control.

This is true, only if All the Walnut Hills Player’s return.

I don’t know. Others have speculated Moeller, Indian Hill, Prep School, etc…. Doesn’t seem like anyone thinks he’s staying at Walnut.
He could go to the worst team in the city and still get a scholarship anywhere he wants.
comes down to:
- his relationship with Ricardo
- $$$ and / or admissions
- personal desire to win a state title or garner personal attention

IH will be Damn good if he comes, still not good enough for state

He could go to the worst team in the city and still get a scholarship anywhere he wants.
comes down to:
- his relationship with Ricardo
- $$$ and / or admissions
- personal desire to win a state title or garner personal attention

IH will be Damn good if he comes, still not good enough for state
dont see him dropping down to indian hill….what will he gain beating up on kids from reading and madeira….he either stays at walnut or heads prep route…gcl of course always in play

dont see him dropping down to indian hill….what will he gain beating up on kids from reading and madeira….he either stays at walnut or heads prep route…gcl of course always in play
Regular season would be a complete waste of time for him at IH.

What’s the difference between transfers at walnut beating up on Milford and loveland and kings and Anderson.... and transfers at IH beating up on Madeira and Mariemont and finneytown? What’s the difference? I don’t think there is one.