Votes: 19 21.8%
  • J.D. Vance

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters
Results from Tuesday.

Results from Tuesday.

so what does it say... not a subscriber

In the liberal mind?

Wow, you found one example. And I have no idea what the context of that debate was. The media no doubt doing their best to beat up on Trump, while never doing their job wrt to Obama or Biden. One of the worst things about America right now is the left bias media, it is truly a tragedy that the media is simply part of the government now.

Wow, you found one example. And I have no idea what the context of that debate was. The media no doubt doing their best to beat up on Trump, while never doing their job wrt to Obama or Biden. One of the worst things about America right now is the left bias media, it is truly a tragedy that the media is simply part of the government now.
Really? How about the right wing media? There’s an honest bunch, with all the conspiracies they float. Or may favorite a$&h&&$#, Tucker, who parrots every claim Putin makes. Or everybody’s favorite, talk radio, for those with an IQ of 80 or lower. LMAO

Really? How about the right wing media? There’s an honest bunch, with all the conspiracies they float. Or may favorite a$&h&&$#, Tucker, who parrots every claim Putin makes. Or everybodies favorite, talk radio, for those with an IQ of 80 or lower. LMAO
The right wing doesn't run the main stream media. All media is overwhelmingly controlled by leftist. Only a fool cannot see that.

It was the crowd size at Fatty's inauguration ?

Really? How about the right wing media? There’s an honest bunch, with all the conspiracies they float. Or may favorite a$&h&&$#, Tucker, who parrots every claim Putin makes. Or everybody’s favorite, talk radio, for those with an IQ of 80 or lower. LMAO
phoenix GIF

hey Bluejay, do you believe there is a HUGE left bias by the MSM?

With all the "red wave" nonsense you would think that MAGA could have gotten more than 340,991 to come out and vote for Vance. There are almost 9 million registered voters in Ohio. 340,991 is only 3.4% of all registered voters in Ohio. Given all the fake outrage over Biden and what is happening in the country only getting 3.4% of voters in Ohio to vote for Vance is pathetic. MAGA talks a big game but when it comes to backing up all their talk they don't show up. Vance will get pummeled by Ryan in November. Write it down.
The civic institutions of Ohio outside of Columbus are pathetic. Of course only 3.4% are gonna show. I've done voter registration/outreach drives and let me tell you -- no one cares. Let's not pretend that Ryan has a chance in hell, cause he doesn't. Unless more people wanna step up and care like anybody on the Debate Forum, we're going nowhere.

His true opinion about Trump for starters. After that, I have a hard time believing anything he says.
I know a lot of people whose opinion of Trump in 2016 was radically different then their opinion of him in 2018. Why do you think Vance is any different? There was a reason that conservatives & libertarians were deeply suspicious of Trump. But once elected Trump put to rest those concerns by his ACTIONS. So it's no surprise that Vance, along with hundreds of thousands of other conservatives, would change his mind about Trump.

The civic institutions of Ohio outside of Columbus are pathetic. Of course only 3.4% are gonna show. I've done voter registration/outreach drives and let me tell you -- no one cares. Let's not pretend that Ryan has a chance in hell, cause he doesn't. Unless more people wanna step up and care like anybody on the Debate Forum, we're going nowhere.
Meet me back here in November so I can laugh my @$$ off.

Well that is all pretty much guess work anyway. And kinda like bragging about who has the bigger dic, no one really cares. Trump has been known to exaggerate, big deal.
Of course the weather map wasn’t a lie? Do you really want to go down this road? Dumba&$ lied every day he was President.

I know a lot of people whose opinion of Trump in 2016 was radically different then their opinion of him in 2018. Why do you think Vance is any different? There was a reason that conservatives & libertarians were deeply suspicious of Trump. But once elected Trump put to rest those concerns by his ACTIONS. So it's no surprise that Vance, along with hundreds of thousands of other conservatives, would change his mind about Trump.
I was against the invasion of Iraq from the beginning.
I’ve been on the cover of Time more than anyone History. (Trump 11/ Nixon 55)
More than 5 million illegal votes were cast in order to defeat me,

I was against the invasion of Iraq from the beginning.
I’ve been on the cover of Time more than anyone History. (Trump 11/ Nixon 55)
More than 5 million illegal votes were cast in order to defeat me,
You can’t disprove that last sentence.

no way vance loses......look at the primary turnout in general......dems are so turned off by their candidates right now
Dude, your party only had 300,000 votes for Vance out of a possible 11.2 million voters in Ohio. I thought the GOP was pissed about the direction of the country? You could only get 3.4% of all registered voters to vote for Trumps chosen one. That is pathetic. So much for the red wave. ??????

Dude, your party only had 300,000 votes for Vance out of a possible 11.2 million voters in Ohio. I thought the GOP was pissed about the direction of the country? You could only get 3.4% of all registered voters to vote for Trumps chosen one. That is pathetic. So much for the red wave. ??????
Tsunami, not wave

And yet you couldn't get any of your MAGA lunatic friends to vote on Tuesday. All talk, no action.
And yet all you white supremacist, sexists voted for Tim Ryan to dominate two women of color. YOU ARE BOTH RACIST AND OWNED!