2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always looked like he moved well for someone that was 340. Big year upcoming for him.
Yeah he did. He plans on losing 20 more lbs before the season even starts so he will have made quite the transformation. If I’m a college coach I’m moving him up my priority list just based on the sheer willpower he has showed and dedication to self improvement.

Yeah he did. He plans on losing 20 more lbs before the season even starts so he will have made quite the transformation. If I’m a college coach I’m moving him up my priority list just based on the sheer willpower he has showed and dedication to self improvement.
He and Mike Wright will be a great place to start building an impact type DL. Along with Bond, Jones and whatever sophomore make a leap.. Should have a really nice front 7..Although maybe the plan is to play him mostly on offense...

Can’t wait, Slaughter in the shot gun with Hartson at his side, Banks wide, Lennix in the slot and ten or so kids fighting it out to be on the other side.
We definitely need to run some two back sets this season. We have WAY too many athletes to just hand it off to one guy all season.
Our staff needs to find ways to get combinations of both Lennix brothers, Gamble, Hartson, Banks and Toles on the field at the same time this season.

Peytton Mitchell could possibly be added to the mix of running backs. Nice sized for a sophomore to be.
Yeah I would imagine he'll get some carries as well as some time on defense good depth is a wonderful thing to have. Heck the Pringle kid looks like a pretty darn good RB as well, but I would thing he's going to be right in the middle of the defense most of the time. If you haven't seen his video its worth checking it out. I know one thing, it will be nice going deep in the playoffs with several options at RB and should have fresher legs than most teams... I feel like there's 5-6 kids that are legit... Most teams are lucky to have 1-2 "pretty good backs". I'm really excited to see what they come up with the two Lenix kids.. Freddie can be the "Obie back" on offense, a hybrid player.. looks like he's gained a couple ponds too... Does anyone know if Hartson does track? If not I'm sure he's training..

-Softball Final Score-

Canton McKinley————-1
Massillon Washington-—-11
You MUST be mistaken, I've been told Massillon would finish last in every sport except football if they were in that league. Was also told that joining the league (almost 20 years ago) would bring McKinley's "other sports" up and make them better. I think the opposite has occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.