Struthers football 2022

Are things trending up for the 'cats? Guys hitting the weights? Who's coming back? Are the lines gonna be better? QB? I'd love to see winning football back at laddie fedor

They should be good, maybe? Hopefully? My faith in the head coach is very low. It all depends on the offensive line. The last two years they had not got it done. but two of the first three games should be wins, I don’t know what Streetsboro brings back so I can’t predict that game accurately. I think they still Beat Jefferson in Lakeview on top of the other two nonconference opponents. Everything else is a tossup

Having a dual threat QB helps the line tremendously, last year there was no creativity in offense, that’s what needs to change. Defense should be good with Carter being the anchor. Sanchez at CB helped a lot later in the year

If they don't make the playoffs is he out the door or just on the hot seat?
He’s a teacher, it’ll be hard to just move off of him, and he’s pretty well liked. I think if he doesn’t make the playoffs with it being 16 teams they will be calling for his head but they’re gonna want answers Forsure going forward in terms of the direction of the program

I thought our skill the last two seasons was good enough to be a pretty decent team but in the line play was very poor the past two seasons. I don’t know what it is, but it takes a certain type of kid to play on the line and we just haven’t had those kids. Hopefully things change but it’s an uphill battle.

I thought our skill the last two seasons was good enough to be a pretty decent team but in the line play was very poor the past two seasons. I don’t know what it is, but it takes a certain type of kid to play on the line and we just haven’t had those kids. Hopefully things change but it’s an uphill bbatt

Yeah the oline hasn't been traditionally acceptable as it has in the past. Not sure what the off-season has been compiled of but hopefully it turns around and our men get a little pissed off. OOC games are our three wins every year until the mentality changes.

Dukes, Grzyb, Ekoniak, Carter, Sanchez, Carcelli should all have solid years this year. 7-3 minimum in 2022.
I'll believe it when I see it. 4-6 at best. To many good football teams in front of them in this league, including Jefferson, who has everybody back. Better keep your QB healthy with the mediocre line you have or it can get really ugly fast going into the Geneva game. Geneva has been good the last few years. Struthers has been underachieving since Kuntz left(and he had some underachieving teams also). Sorry for hurting feelings. But I don't see it...

Last edited: