Will all state games be televised,or just championship games ?

Will the semi's be available on the Spectrum News app? I know nothing about channel 314.

Last edited:
Last year, if I remembering correctly, the Div 1&2 semi games were televised. Not the lower divisions.
I think they had them ALL on last year due to limited capacity because of Covid. I get Spectrum and the Semi’s are not listed as a viewing option ?

watched all girls semi and final games on Spectrum, if you are a customer it is free. follow instructions on OHSAA site.

The semi finals for all the girls games was on spectrum channel 314. The semi finals for the boys this weekend will be on channel 314 on Friday and channel 1 on Saturday. All the games Sunday will be shown on channel 1.

The semi finals for all the girls games was on spectrum channel 314. The semi finals for the boys this weekend will be on channel 314 on Friday and channel 1 on Saturday. All the games Sunday will be shown on channel 1.
Thx for the heads up…I obviously missed it lol and cussed Spectrum for 2 days. Thought it would just be on the regular news channel like the finals are…u know what they say about those that assume ?…I instead watched the Kentucky Girls Sweet and man the officiating was sooooo much better. They have every game on the NFHS. Network