Ak.Ellet job open

Crazy that the applications had to be in by January 24th, 10 days to apply, and they have taken 17 days to contact the ones being interviewed. Sound like the APS.

THen enlighten us, Bleeder.
I don’t have the entire list of interviews but I do know names not on the first interview list posted here have interviews this week. I also heard from another source they will be interviewing the entire list of applicants. I don’t know the exact list of applicants but first round interviews were scheduled for this week.

I don’t have the entire list of interviews but I do know names not on the first interview list posted here have interviews this week. I also heard from another source they will be interviewing the entire list of applicants. I don’t know the exact list of applicants but first round interviews were scheduled for this week.
Sounds like the right idea, especially with so many young applicants that have no head coaching experience.
There's likely to be a gem or two in there somewhere if you can dig them out.

Hearing that no contact has been made now.. sounds like they are waiting for an outside candidate to make a move. At this rate, we should know by week 1 who's at the helm of the orangemen.

It is time at Ellet for a fresh face. Someone on the younger side with some energy that will get down to Hyre field and work hand in hand with that program and create some excitement so that those kids will want to stay in the Ellet district to play.