2021 Cincinnati Bengals

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2022 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Jenny she's 5'5", about 135 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

super bowl lol. you are a miserable man/boy.

Bengals OL forever, peeboy never!

maybe i can have barrett cohen do a flyover at your work of house that says, "GOOD JOB OL". like he did over elder lol when he was with lasalle.

jtk
()

maybe i can have barrett cohen do a flyover at your work of house that says, "GOOD JOB OL". like he did over elder lol when he was with lasalle.

jtk
()
They suck, stop trying to lie. The Bengals win in spite of them. Seriously, look at the breakdown of Burrow’s big plays, the OL does an even worse job than I initially thought. They suck and should be ashamed.

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2022 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Jenny she's 5'5", about 135 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
Classic!!!

jtk
()
That Omar boy a strange fella. Pinnacle of their sport and Omar boy says O Line should be ashamed. Something seriously wrong with that boy.

Omar is not 100% wrong. The Chase picked worked out, nobody can say they should have gone Sewell there at this point, but the line does still have issues. Whether some sacks are Burrow's fault or not, he still gets hit way too much.

I think Carman is 100% part of the Bengals future on the line, but conditioning and weight issues are a concern. Given he is on a rookie contract for a 2nd rounder, he has a minimum of 2 years to make an impact or his stay will be short.

The draft and free agency has to include OL as targets. Some pretty good OL hitting the free agent market. Not sure of the status of their free agency (can they be tagged) but a number of guys I've seen that could step in and be immediate, significant upgrades are Teron Armstead, Orlando Brown and Brandon Scherff. Plenty of cap space to bring some guys in, this assuming they don't resign Reiff.

Couple a big free agent get with a guy like Tyler Linderbaum, Darrian Kenard or the tackle from CMU (his name escapes me, Raimann maybe) and the line gets much better before April is over.

Bengals practice in the UC domed facility. Could they have gone out to LA earlier to escape the winter weather.
Per Coach Taylor’s comments today they have been wanting and planning to practice indoors since the Game will be played indoors. No need to go to LA earlier than planned.

Omar is not 100% wrong. The Chase picked worked out, nobody can say they should have gone Sewell there at this point, but the line does still have issues. Whether some sacks are Burrow's fault or not, he still gets hit way too much.

I think Carman is 100% part of the Bengals future on the line, but conditioning and weight issues are a concern. Given he is on a rookie contract for a 2nd rounder, he has a minimum of 2 years to make an impact or his stay will be short.

The draft and free agency has to include OL as targets. Some pretty good OL hitting the free agent market. Not sure of the status of their free agency (can they be tagged) but a number of guys I've seen that could step in and be immediate, significant upgrades are Teron Armstead, Orlando Brown and Brandon Scherff. Plenty of cap space to bring some guys in, this assuming they don't resign Reiff.

Couple a big free agent get with a guy like Tyler Linderbaum, Darrian Kenard or the tackle from CMU (his name escapes me, Raimann maybe) and the line gets much better before April is over.
noone said he is wrong. everyone knows the OL sucks. the true fans are happy we are in the SB. he's just a miserable human that doesn't like the bengals and just keeps biotching about the OL. the OL will be addressed in the offseason. hard to do now.

despite the OL we are going to party like its 1989.

he needs to spend more time on the elder forum.

jtk
()

noone said he is wrong. everyone knows the OL sucks. the true fans are happy we are in the SB. he's just a miserable human that doesn't like the bengals and just keeps biotching about the OL. the OL will be addressed in the offseason. hard to do now.

despite the OL we are going to party like its 1989.

he needs to spend more time on the elder forum.

jtk
()
Omar needs to seek mental help. Fella is creepy strange. WHO DEY!!!

Not sure why non Bengal supporters have to chime in on a Bengal thread.
Yes, the Bengals need this and that, but they've made the Super Bowl.
Who Dey!

The Squealers need a new rapist QB ??
Absolutely.
2 rapes. 2 SB wins.
Just think how many SBs Watson would win in Pitt with his background!

I know bengal fans are giddy. Righfully so. Few Bengal fans I know are talking how this.ia gonna be the norm.. one thing you hear about all the time this time of year this AM on NFL network even, is players who made the SB early in their career's but never again.

Cherish this. So much has to go right to make it here. TB12 spoiled us on how easy it is.
Who knows... maybe they make it back. Often.

But chances are......

Good luck Bungalals. Def exciting to see their fans happy for once.

It's a joke Mikey Boy is so cheap he doesn't have an indoor facility.
Pat Macafee talks about the Bengals practicing under the interstate almost daily. LOL
The UC Bearcats are building a permanent indoor facility, maybe the Bengals can get a good price on a used bubble.

Absolutely.
2 rapes. 2 SB wins.
Just think how many SBs Watson would win in Pitt with his background!

I know bengal fans are giddy. Righfully so. Few Bengal fans I know are talking how this.ia gonna be the norm.. one thing you hear about all the time this time of year this AM on NFL network even, is players who made the SB early in their career's but never again.

Cherish this. So much has to go right to make it here. TB12 spoiled us on how easy it is.
Who knows... maybe they make it back. Often.

But chances are......

Good luck Bungalals. Def exciting to see their fans happy for once.
I hear what you’re saying but there is a chance the Squealers could go on a 20 pilgrimage to sucksville also. One can dream

If the Bengals can revamp the Oline and Burrow did not suffer a major knee injury, future looks very bright but if only Burrow can stay healthy. Fire Pollack, line play did not improve at all during the season. If Pollack picked Carman over Humphrey another reason to can him. Defense played performed very well in playoffs, was very critical of Anarumo but was wrong, need to keep him from leaving. Hubbard looked like a new player this year.

Last edited:
If the Bengals can revamp the Oline and Burrow did not suffer a major knee injury, future looks very bright but if only Burrow can stay healthy. Fire Pollack, line play did not improve at all during the season. If Pollack picked Carman over Humphrey another reason to can him.
Future does look bright but there are 6 HUGE roadblocks in the AFC that will make this type of run extremely tough.

Allen, Hebert, Mahomes, The Browns, Jackson......it is gonna be t o u g h!

If the Bengals can revamp the Oline and Burrow did not suffer a major knee injury, future looks very bright but if only Burrow can stay healthy. Fire Pollack, line play did not improve at all during the season. If Pollack picked Carman over Humphrey another reason to can him. Defense played performed very well in playoffs, was very critical of Anarumo but was wrong, need to keep him from leaving. Hubbard looked like a new player this year.
Burrow might need a total knee replacement before much longer.

When someone admits they were wrong, it is a show of self-confidence. (y)

A team coming off of a Super Bowl appearance with top 5 QB, top 10 RB and one of the best WR corps in the NFL and plenty of salary cap cash to spend and all of their draft picks in the upcoming draft...only Mike Brown could screw this up.

A team coming off of a Super Bowl appearance with top 5 QB, top 10 RB and one of the best WR corps in the NFL and plenty of salary cap cash to spend and all of their draft picks in the upcoming draft...only Mike Brown could screw this up.
Cincy fans...do you think Zac Taylor is the right coach also? I have no clue. With all the talent Im wondering if he can manage this.