Hershey..The most hypocritical corporation on the planet?

Yorktown

Whereas Hershey is opting to double down on the available COVID-19 vaccinations as a preventive health care measure, people can do more for their health by not eating Hershey products and exercising. Obesity, to which chocolate candies like those produced by Hershey Company are a significant contributor, is one of the leading indicators of negative outcomes and death among COVID-19 patients. The CDC states that obesity may triple a person's risk of hospitalization due to COVID and may increase a person's risk of death due to COVID-19 by 42 percent.

Yet more evidence of the complete lack of self awareness in our culture.

Hershey generates $8 billion in annual sales. This won't affect them one bit.
Perhaps...

But in this environment they are certainly helping their competition fill empty positions.

Not to mention ticking off long loyal employees who certainly have proprietary knowledge of Hershey's business.

Perhaps...

But in this environment they are certainly helping their competition fill empty positions.

Not to mention ticking off long loyal employees who certainly have proprietary knowledge of Hershey's business.
Most of these companies are 90% vaxed already.

Perhaps...

I'm sure they are shaking in their boots.

The EC still denies that their beloved media behemoth Fox News has a vax mandate. No reasoning with right wing conspiracy theory far right-wing simpletons. Fox has no problem with others dying as a result of the rhetoric they air, but they demand they lessen their odds of dying. They back the party of LIFE the Republican party who values life so much more [ The unborn that is, the living? blank them}

Last edited:
As long as my get my Reeses Pieces I don't care.
That's the rub, eh? Hershey is voluntarily removing employees that have been valuable to them. All in a market where they can't get enough quality help.

That doesn't sound like a good business move to me.

Reactions: y2h
The EC still denies that their beloved media behemoth Fox News has no vax mandate. No reasoning with right wing conspiracy theory far right-wing simpletons. Fox has no problem with others dying as a result of the rhetoric they air, but they demand they lessen their odds of dying. They back the party of LIFE the Republican party who values life so much more [ The unborn that is, the living? blank them}
Wrong thread.

Companies have VAX mandates including Fox news . Fox News is a favorite source of the" truth" that many here want to believe in. I think it pertinent to this thread.

The EC still denies that their beloved media behemoth Fox News has a vax mandate. No reasoning with right wing conspiracy theory far right-wing simpletons. Fox has no problem with others dying as a result of the rhetoric they air, but they demand they lessen their odds of dying. They back the party of LIFE the Republican party who values life so much more [ The unborn that is, the living? blank them}
LMAO......ajdiwfnava-o32-gavdvmc,scscscd./'.[l[d

Working Jim Carrey GIF

My life is great, and the bonus is when you come on and I get to laugh at you....I know one guy that looks at EVERY GIF ? :ROFLMAO: :cry:

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Well, they take up space, kind of like you do in your chair, so the motion and the image can be seen, but no one cares or looks forward to your hundreds of gifs that amuse you so much more than any other human. Your gifs jumping the shark isn't nearly a strong enough rebuke. I would usually feel sorrier for a guy like you, but damn you are a next level HOLE