2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Yes they did. I’m afraid you suffer from serious mental illness and know little to nothing about Football.
What about Burrow being under pressure all game did you not see? Sacks aren’t the only metric to measure how well an OL played. Burrow himself made 2 remarkable plays where he scrambled out of sacks.

What about Burrow being under pressure all game did you not see? Sacks aren’t the only metric to measure how well an OL played. Burrow himself made 2 remarkable plays where he scrambled out of sacks.
GivE it up dude...they are good enough to win the afc.

While not a Bengals fan, it is always more fun when a local team, one where ya know all about the team, and know many fans, makes it much more interesting so I'm glad the Fighting Mikey Boy Browns have made it!

The window is short. I say 4-5, maybe 6 years, that they can win the SB.
After that, one would have to believe some big salaries will have to kick in.
So much has to go right to get here. Burrow will be a star for a decade plus , no doubt, but cap hell can wreck a dynasty. It takes multiple stars to take much less for a sustained dynasty.
I'm sure Dan Marino expected to get to more than one SB after getting to it his second year.

The stars have aligned, don't make it for granted as this may not happen again.

Stop being a Homer, the Bengals OL sucks and are an albatross on the team.
And yet they are going to the Super Bowl. You knaysayers don't know how to enjoy life. This team has an attitude that finds ways to overcome their deficiencies. You're a real brainiac to notice the Bengal OL has issues but there is enough talent on that team that finds a way to overcome it. They do open holes for Mixon when they go off tackle and yes they even do provide Burrow enough time to hit Chase, Higgins and Boyd for big plays throughout the game. Some of you folks seem to live miserable lives that only looks for negatives. Who Dey!

These Bengals prove it's not always about the best talent, as attitude has a big part of it as well. But they have more talent than people are willing to acknowledge.

And yet they are going to the Super Bowl. You knaysayers don't know how to enjoy life. This team has an attitude that finds ways to overcome their deficiencies. You're a real brainiac to notice the Bengal OL has issues but there is enough talent on that team that finds a way to overcome it. They do open holes for Mixon when they go off tackle and yes they even do provide Burrow enough time to hit Chase, Higgins and Boyd for big plays throughout the game. Some of you folks seem to live miserable lives that only looks for negatives. Who Dey!

These Bengals prove it's not always about the best talent, as attitude has a big part of it as well. But they have more talent than people are willing to acknowledge.
They’re talented everywhere but the OL

Well done, Bengals! Hendrickson, Hubbard, Reader, Hilton and Bates have been playing really well in addition to the offensive skill players and obviously McPherson. They deserve this opportunity.

In spite of facing Donald and Miller, I don’t see any way Joe allows this game to get ugly. Bengals might well pull it off.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

GivE it up dude...they are good enough to win the afc.

While not a Bengals fan, it is always more fun when a local team, one where ya know all about the team, and know many fans, makes it much more interesting so I'm glad the Fighting Mikey Boy Browns have made it!

The window is short. I say 4-5, maybe 6 years, that they can win the SB.
After that, one would have to believe some big salaries will have to kick in.
So much has to go right to get here. Burrow will be a star for a decade plus , no doubt, but cap hell can wreck a dynasty. It takes multiple stars to take much less for a sustained dynasty.
I'm sure Dan Marino expected to get to more than one SB after getting to it his second year.

The stars have aligned, don't make it for granted as this may not happen again.
Brady and Belicheck would disagree ?? Sometimes it’s just having the right QB at the right time

What’s wrong with the linebackers? Wilson game changing int in Titans game and Pratt game clinching int in the first round. Stick to financials cuz you’re a mess as a football opiner ?
Teams attack the LB with the underneath passing game quite effectively. The LB aren't terrible but they are the weakest position group on the defensive side of the ball. I'd like to see a little more speed added there in the off season.

But that's then and this is now. I'm enjoying the ride!

Who Dey!

Brady and Belicheck would disagree ?? Sometimes it’s just having the right QB at the right time
The GOAT coach and QB.
Can Bengals say same about ZT?

Will come down t how muxh Burrow gets when it's time to cash in. Mahomes cap is about to be fiddy million.......that team will have k make decisions on other positions.

The GOAT coach and QB.
Can Bengals say same about ZT?

Will come down t how muxh Burrow gets when it's time to cash in. Mahomes cap is about to be fiddy million.......that team will have k make decisions on other positions.
You assume a static CAP and the fact is that the CAP is about to explode. Both Amazon & Apple have publicly stated that they are making acquiring live sporting events their NUMBER ONE priority and they ain't talking beach volleyball. The NFL dominance of live TV is stunning. ALL the other professional sports league championships COMBINED can't match the TV ratings of an NFL divisional round playoff team. The jump in the CAP is going to be huge over the next 5 years with both the players & owners laughing all the way to the bank.

The Mahomes & Allen deals are going to look like bargains in a couple of years and the Bengals will have no problem signing Burrow to a big contract AND keeping the core of their talent in Cincinnati.

IMO those that cry about elite QB's costing to much and hurting their teams ability to sign other players are just jealous that they don't have an elite QB. The NFL is a QB league. Either you have the guy and can compete for SB's or you don't. Cleveland & Pittsburgh are going to go through hell trying to fix their QB issues. Baltimore has to figure out if they're going to pay Jackson the big bucks. Frankly the Bengals are sitting pretty here.

That's down the road.... let's enjoy this now!

Who Dey!
And I don't see it as a problem. Burrow will get paid and the Bengals will still be highly competitive. The CAP is going to explode. Imagine the profits that PPV live streaming on Netflix/Amazon/Apple is going to generate for the NFL? It will be like printing money.

Bengal fans should be ecstatic that they got the most important part of the team right for the next decade. Look around and you'll see franchises desperately chasing a QB for years. Heck, Denver just hired a head coach based on his potential to entice a 38 year old Aaron Rogers to come to town. It's insane.

Read the other day someone actually put a $200 bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season at 200-1 odds. Nice chunk of change if it happens.

I believe $16,000. I got a buddy that was given a $45 betting slip for the Bengals to win the super bowl. He'll get $4,500 if they do.

Last edited:
The NFL just redid their tv deals last year but I believe they have our clauses after 5 - 7 years. The cap jumped up this year in large part due to the NFL & NFLPA taking the Covid hit (no fans in the stands in 2020 season) this past season. The next big explosion fir NFL revenue - Gambling. Sports betting is coming to each state, not a matter of if but when and the NFL will cash in and take their share of the $$$.

Brady made just over $302 mil over his NFL career but I don’t think his cap hit was ever over 20% of the team cap, he often took a bit less. Brady had faith in the NE ownership (Kraft) to spend the $$$ and to do it wisely on the right people. Burrow & the Bengal ownership will have 2 more seasons before this becomes an issue in Cincinnati.

The NFL just redid their tv deals last year but I believe they have our clauses after 5 - 7 years. The cap jumped up this year in large part due to the NFL & NFLPA taking the Covid hit (no fans in the stands in 2020 season) this past season. The next big explosion fir NFL revenue - Gambling. Sports betting is coming to each state, not a matter of if but when and the NFL will cash in and take their share of the $$$.

Brady made just over $302 mil over his NFL career but I don’t think his cap hit was ever over 20% of the team cap, he often took a bit less. Brady had faith in the NE ownership (Kraft) to spend the $$$ and to do it wisely on the right people. Burrow & the Bengal ownership will have 2 more seasons before this becomes an issue in Cincinnati.
This seasons not over yet ?