IVC Basketball 21-22

Sandy must of had nothing left in the tank Saturday against Indian Valley, after there big upset win over Malvern Friday, got beat pretty good Saturday by IV 69-42

bad day to be a minerva lion.... there will be some angry hornets coming into play tonight after that loss at SV

could get ugly --- 9-1 Malvern vs 2-7 Minerva

Covid starting to rear it's ugly head again, looks like teams won't get there full 22 game schedules in again this season

look's like Malvern has a sight strong hold on the North but Strasburg is having a good year where are all those Tiger's fans that used to be on here

The showcase next Saturday at Claymont could likely have the South winning likely 6 games with Malvern vs. Hiland as the North’s only chance to grab a win. The other 6 contests will have south as favorites

The showcase next Saturday at Claymont could likely have the South winning likely 6 games with Malvern vs. Hiland as the North’s only chance to grab a win. The other 6 contests will have south as favorites
I wouldn’t say their only chance to win as if tcc and strasburg wouldn’t have a chance to win they both do every time they play.. the bottom 4 of the north are god awful so those are free wins

Likely matchups for Saturday
Claymont/Newcomerstown
Sandy Valley/Conotton Valley
Ridgewood/East Canton
Indian Valley/Buckeye Trail
Tusky Valley/TCC
Garaway/Strasburg
Hiland/Malvern

Intriguing doesn’t cross my mind with these matchups.

TCC and Malvern can pull out wins but need to play well. Garaway and IV may be playing the best ball right now.

SV is pretty good. Their record is de

Sandy Valley has a nice team. They had some kids out early in the year but they have some nice wins and are really starting to play with Confidence
Great respect for Harrison, but no D for many River teams. I thought Harrison would win. They had a nice season !?

Will it be another Hiland vs Malvern in the district finials, hopefully it will be a all IVC district finials in D3 and D4