Troy looking for head coach

Breaking News: I have information, from a very reliable source, that Chip Otten has put in his resume for the Troy head coaching job.
Why would he want to start over? He's in his 60's and his son in law is an assistant on staff and his grand kids are closeby. I don't see it.
To be honest, if you’re Chip Otten or Tim Goodwin, a new challenge at a larger school might seem intriguing.
Well I believe Timmy G turned down the Mason job once upon a time.

Why would he want to start over? He's in his 60's and his son in law is an assistant on staff and his grand kids are closeby. I don't see it.

Well I believe Timmy G turned down the Mason job once upon a time.
I heard the MAC could shake up soon and he is not happy about it. A pretty reliable source in Coldwater Country told me this. Take it how you may.

I figured I would let you guys know. You guys are going to be shocked when it happens, but just remember I told you first. Absolutely wouldn’t shock me if the Coldwater coaches are out coached today with news that he could be on the way out.

What about Mike "Kaz" Cramer? He laid the groundwork for Marion Local's success over the last decade or so.

So any word on who are the top candidates and who applied? This is awfully quiet. Especially considering this is a big hire for Troy because they are on the edge of slipping into irrelevance again.

I heard the MAC could shake up soon and he is not happy about it. A pretty reliable source in Coldwater Country told me this. Take it how you may.
Whoever your reliable source is... isn't reliable. Sorry buddy but this take is horrendous. Fake news at it's finest. Absolutely zero chance. He is retiring from teaching and coming back to coach. Now if you said a certain Assistant on the Staff put his name in then I would believe you but not Chip.

Parkway supremacy.
showing my age.... and it's been years... but they were pretty DANG good years ago...

i can remember back in 1975, when Minsters coach said that if the Cats didn't go undefeated that they should fire him, the cats won every game but one... Parkway beat them 13-12...... the Panthers were a HARD HITTING team....

No. But thsoe kids living in MC must attend the school in the MC, or be a multilier of 5X if they are to attend the out of county school.

Radiodave should ahve all the proposed bylaws.
if part of the school district is in Mercer county, can a school from Auglaize or Darke county join