2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Lake Catholic is struggling right now, but why wouldn't they play us? Talent levels have been cyclical for both teams. Is their program struggling all of the way down to the freshman level?

LC is one of our biggest rivals on the football field. It would be a shame to see that die.

If Coach Goode were leaving, don't you think the school would know, before you put it out on Yappi? I check the Yappi blog now & again. Same old drama. Several guys who don't like Benedictine talking garbage about the school. Several alumni or parents who think they're in the know. Who are not. Several well-intentioned people, who just want to stay informed. And Jake who is trying to hold it all together. It never changes. Facts would be nice, proof of what you're talking about would be nice, who told you what you're talking about would be nice, and lastly if you think you have the goods on anything, what is your real name? Just so we know who we're dealing with. That's my soap box opinion for the new year.
Good Luck Benedictine in 2022!

If Coach Goode were leaving, don't you think the school would know, before you put it out on Yappi? I check the Yappi blog now & again. Same old drama. Several guys who don't like Benedictine talking garbage about the school. Several alumni or parents who think they're in the know. Who are not. Several well-intentioned people, who just want to stay informed. And Jake who is trying to hold it all together. It never changes. Facts would be nice, proof of what you're talking about would be nice, who told you what you're talking about would be nice, and lastly if you think you have the goods on anything, what is your real name? Just so we know who we're dealing with. That's my soap box opinion for the new year.
Good Luck Benedictine in 2022!
Who said Coach Jarritt Goode was leaving?

Let that kid transfer to The Hts and then we can destroy them next season ??‍♂️
There is no one transferring to Cleve Hts. One guy going to Maple. We don't have a Ladamion Tomlison on our roster. No Lawrence Taylor either. Not even sure we have a LT . A player with the initials LB is leaving.

There is no one transferring to Cleve Hts. One guy going to Maple. We don't have a Ladamion Tomlison on our roster. No Lawrence Taylor either. Not even sure we have a LT . A player with the initials LB is leaving.
I knew we never had a shot at keeping Le’Veon Bell

I'm hearing of another confirmed transfer, a rising junior who would've contributed at LB, likely more coming as well. Hearing of disgruntled seniors too not sure if that's the coaching staff or administration...the culture could be going back to Welo days with transfers...

I'm hearing of another confirmed transfer, a rising junior who would've contributed at LB, likely more coming as well. Hearing of disgruntled seniors too not sure if that's the coaching staff or administration...the culture could be going back to Welo days with transfers...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Seems petty to me. Fact of the matter is this past season was better than any of us would have imagined. This program is very much intact and improving. If someone doesn’t buy in then so be it. There are 1,400+ kids in the transfer portal.

Yes and he is leaving
Probably because hes not a bene guy. Salad is just the same as the welo hire, buddies with the administration
Why are we comparing Salata to Welo? The team is already winning more games than last year with several departures. Rebuilds take longer than 1 month and the administration that hired Welo is not the same as the one that hired Salata. Isn’t this is a football forum?

Last edited:
Why are we comparing Salata to Welo? The team is already winning more games than last year with several departures. Rebuilds take longer than 1 month and the administration that hired Welo is not the same as the one that hired Salata. Isn’t this is a football forum?
Probably fair to give Salata a few years . Need to see next years freshmen team.

What rising Jr that would have contributed at LB....he wasn't beating out Hayes, Beltavski, Slemc or Konyescni and I question what Seniors you are talking about as well? From what I am hearing, we will be getting a lot more coming in than going out
He wasn't beating out people who couldn't stay on the field? Only one of those guys consistently played, and he mostly played more of an EDGE position than traditional LB...

He wasn't beating out people who couldn't stay on the field? Only one of those guys consistently played, and he mostly played more of an EDGE position than traditional LB...
Must not have seen many games.....#24 started the last 4-5 games and Hayes was in the rotation....how many reps did the transfer get? I will help.....00000000000000000...believe me Benny will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.