2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This is a continuation of the 2021 thread updated for the 2022 season.

This thread will be for the Massillon fans and those that are genuinely interested in the Tigers in a positive way.

For those that want to cause disruptions or troll Massillon, they will be blocked from posting in this thread. Please do not start a second Massillon thread as these blocks are for single threads only.

If someone is causing problems, do not engage with those posts. Simply report it. I'm not on 24 hours a day (sometimes it feels like it), so give me a little time to get to it.

I’ve heard rumors of Moeller week 1 and St Ed’s coming to PBTS. Nothing but rumors at this point though.

I can’t wait to hear how the offseason gets going.

That is a uncomfortably sparse 2022 schedule for this stage. We need to get who we can get but I'd like to make through the regular season in one piece for a change.

Other than that, we were pretty decent last year, not great but coulda/shoulda won the region, and I have 0% doubt we will be vastly improved *if we stay healthy. Fwiw.

Looking forward to the Tigers going into 2022 should be another good year with loads of talent coming back.

Also, has there ever been an all-time Massillon roster thought of?

Ok, here's one. Who will Hobans sarting qb be next season? What kind of offense should we run to best utilize our talent?

Ok, here's one. Who will Hobans sarting qb be next season? What kind of offense should we run to best utilize our talent?
Lol I think I would put money on it being someone other than Crable. But they’re smart enough to do it in a way that will keep him on the team and he’ll probably be a stud for them at a different position.

Lol I think I would put money on it being someone other than Crable. But they’re smart enough to do it in a way that will keep him on the team and he’ll probably be a stud for them at a different position.
The only place he can go without sitting out would be Jackson(without moving into the school district). I think he will be their qb next year; if Hoban had better QB's they would have been QB1.

For everyone who wants a running QB - well that is a running QB.

Just goes to show how hard/rare it is to be an elite dual threat. We have not been blessed w/ too many of those but we have had good passers. Both would be nice but the latter is more important.

The only place he can go without sitting out would be Jackson(without moving into the school district). I think he will be their qb next year; if Hoban had better QB's they would have been QB1.

I predict they will have a better QB by next season. That is not an accusation at Hoban, just an opportunity many prospects are well aware of all by themselves.

I also do not think it is fair that a 1st year QB who led his team to the finals is taking heat from his own. That all-world rb was also held in check, by a very good WW defense. But he/family knew what they were getting into. Or thought they knew.

When you have a rb that can carry the ball 386 times as a Jr you don’t have to be that great of a QB. All 4 of their losses last year were against teams that knew if you controlled/stopped Sperling you will win.
At any rate isn’t this about 2022 Massillon ??‍♂️

I'm feeling that our kicking game should be improved with our freshman kicker coming back and from what I hear, David Abdul is working with him. I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on our punting game.I

Status
Not open for further replies.