2021-2022 Elder Basketball

Will a webcast be available?
I'm not sure, but it looks like at least some of Ashland's and Boyd County's games have been streamed on MyTownTV.com. Hopefully they'll cover at least some of the games in the tournament.

Update: I just heard that games will be streamed by MyTownTV.com. I'm not sure if that means all games in the tournament will be available or just some games, but it should be better than nothing.

Last edited:
You can watch today's game against Teays Valley on NFHS Network. You would have to buy the monthly pass for $10.99, and then cancel if you don't want to keep the monthly pass. Teays Valley Christian is led by 6'1" G Senior Josiah Davis who is committed to play at West Virginia next season.

Elder wins 79-70. The Panthers will play the winner of Pikeville vs. Bowling Green tomorrow night at 8:30 PM.

Last edited:
According to what Coach Schoenfeld said to the media after the game, Keller was not at today’s game due to a funeral. He’s supposed to be back with the team tomorrow.
I checked out a few of the other games and this My Hometown TV does a pretty good job. I like the post game interviews.

The announcers did do some research about Elder and the GCL. Then even said something along the lines of Elder plays in the "Murders Row" of leagues.

I was thinking about going down, but I am in Covid jail. The Ashland, Portsmouth, and Huntington area is a really cool area. I love taking day trips to that area.

Menninger playing his best basketball in his Elder career. Really nice Dunk by Carson Brown. Need to play D without fouling.

E wins 59-50. Gritty win by Elder, especially on a night when Harp wasn’t at his best.