Cooper Kupp moves closer to single-season reception, receiving yardage records

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Rams receiver Cooper Kupp is having a special season. One of the most special seasons in NFL history, for any receiver.

Tuesday night’s nine-catch, 136-yard output places Kupp at 122 receptions for 1,625 yards through 14 games. At that pace, he’ll finish with 148 catches and 1,973 yards.

I wish we would change the MVP award to Player of the Year … that way it could be given to the best player of the year … not just a QB. To me Cooper Kupp and TJ Watt are having the best year … and should be awarded.

I wish we would change the MVP award to Player of the Year … that way it could be given to the best player of the year … not just a QB. To me Cooper Kupp and TJ Watt are having the best year … and should be awarded.
Did TJ play in either of the games vs the Bengals?

I would agree that Kupp and Taylor should be top 2 in the MVP voting this year. But I'm sure a QB will win, somehow...

MVP means most valuable player. Kupp is not even the MVP on his team, Stafford is.
With the wording Most Valuable Player it will always be a QB … that is why I personally think it should be Player of the Year. …. Is Stanford having a better season than Kupp … hell no … but he is the QB so he is more “valuable” … that why I hate this narrative.

Yards: 1734 (1964 record - Calvin Johnson)
Receptions: 132 (149 record - Michael Thomas)

Needs 18 receptions and 231 yards to break both records.