Dover Basketball 2021-22

This is the most loaded Dover team I can recall in the past 20 years. Every key player returns and JF will play a full season and has had the chance to learn the system. Football run might cause a slow start but this team will be a tough out for anyone by the first of year. Still in D1 but a district title game might be a possibility. Hopefully covid will not be the issue it was last year.

This is the most loaded Dover team I can recall in the past 20 years. Every key player returns and JF will play a full season and has had the chance to learn the system. Football run might cause a slow start but this team will be a tough out for anyone by the first of year. Still in D1 but a district title game might be a possibility. Hopefully covid will not be the issue it was last year.
Wow! 20 years? Dover has had some pretty good teams in the past. I guess they’ll man handle New Phila, twice! Looking to go to a lot of games in that new gym.

Wow! 20 years? Dover has had some pretty good teams in the past. I guess they’ll man handle New Phila, twice! Looking to go to a lot of games in that new gym.
I don’t know about Phila but with 4 starters back and the addition of JF plus considering Dover swept Phila by 10 and 8 points during last years covid mess,I like Dover’s chances. The 03/04 team with Lisowski and Ady would both start on this years team but I like the number of athletes Dover has.

I don’t know about Phila but with 4 starters back and the addition of JF plus considering Dover swept Phila by 10 and 8 points during last years covid mess,I like Dover’s chances. The 03/04 team with Lisowski and Ady would both start on this years team but I like the number of athletes Dover has.

Who is JF? A transfer?

Went to the Dover Warren game tonight… physical game! Dover is as loaded as advertised. T.C Molk is menace, absolutely demolished the defense, the rest followed. Also really liked number 22, good strong post presence for the tornadoes.

this is a very good Dover team, but history would say they’ve had many incredible teams. Good luck going forward

Went to the Dover Warren game tonight… physical game! Dover is as loaded as advertised. T.C Molk is menace, absolutely demolished the defense, the rest followed. Also really liked number 22, good strong post presence for the tornadoes.
Definitely a physical game. I’m not sure whether it was first game jitters, poor coaching, or a mere lack of skill, but Dover struggled heavily on the foul line and around the basket. I’m anxious to see how their season will progress as they play top-tier D1 schools much better than Warren.

Definitely a physical game. I’m not sure whether it was first game jitters, poor coaching, or a mere lack of skill, but Dover struggled heavily on the foul line and around the basket. I’m anxious to see how their season will progress as they play top-tier D1 schools much better than Warren.
I have to believe the football playoff run was a factor at least 4 of the 5 starters were key players in football and the physical toll was obvious. They had a maximum 2 weeks of practice,foul shooting was probably not a priority opening the year with a 100 mile journey may have also played in on it. 9 of the top 10 players played football.

Last edited:
TC Molk is a menace??? Menace in the fourth quarter at the free throw line in garbage time maybe. Also #1 was getting absolutely demolished at the rim by a sophomore. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. Not the start I thought Dover would have. They look pretty weak to me.

If my math is correct, the Dover guys just closed out the football season two weeks before their first basketball game. You think they probably take a few days off and Thanksgiving was in there too. So they MAYBE had a week of practice going into that game? I saw these guys play last season and they were darn good. My money's on Dover.

Dover will be just fine! Great team win tonight! Theyve had maybe 7-8 practices and have played 2 games. Playing into week 15 of football season and having 4 of ur 5 starters heavily involved its a big factor!

TC Molk is a menace??? Menace in the fourth quarter at the free throw line in garbage time maybe. Also #1 was getting absolutely demolished at the rim by a sophomore. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. Not the start I thought Dover would have. They look pretty weak to me.
WHO WON?

Jeez, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Imagine getting on an app and talking about specific highschool players. Talk about the team as a whole, the coaches or the fans, not specific players. No one respects anyone who does this and it’s just sickening. Also if you graduated in 1987 that would make you around 50 so you could be these kids parents

If he's from Garaway ,he better start worrying about his own team, instead of what Dover doing right now

I saw the Dover Wooster game. It's good to get wins while you healing early. Wooster is definitely not the team of the past couple years. They lost a big player this year when a 6'5 senior guard transferred back to Brunswick after 2 seasons at Wooster.

Home opener vs ISA tomorrow in Dovers new gym. Any word on ISA? Saw they lost to Mansfield by only 5 who beat Wooster. Should be a good game