Division II State Semifinal: Winton Woods (11-3) vs Uniontown Green (11-3)

Who wins?

• Winton Woods by 17+

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Winton Woods by 8-16

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Winton Woods by 1-7

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Green by 1-7

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Green by 8-16

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok Green fans, I'm gonna give you the gift of Brian! Green is gonna get rolled! Just stay home! Don't even show up! WW is gonna boat race your team! You can in no way stop their run game no way whatsoever! Go Green!
Lets hope WW can keep it close...

Also, from the film, how would you compare Anderson's QB to Green's QB and does Anderson have a playmaker like Trey Martin?
There is much more film on WW than Green but from the highlights I seen Anderson QB look a little stronger but Van Horn IMO looks stronger than Ellery. (About the same as Cope from Lasalle)

Anderson has 3 very solid WR in Faulkner, Alvarez and Upchurch just under 3200 YARDS AND 30 TDs between them averaging 13 yards per catch.

If WW QB does not turn it over (and he has a history with 13 of them) WW should be able to pull out a win with the other play makers they have. Should be a good game.

Question? What's with the 8th graders on the Green MAX prep roster?

Last edited:
When a team knocks you out of the playoffs you have one of two reactions....

1. Be resentful and hope that team gets beat in the next round
2. Hope they win it all and you can say you got beat by the best.

So with that being said.... a few of us will be at the game tonight to watch Green vs Winton Woods

Go Piqua!!!

Go Warriors!

The real varsity roster has about 45 guys. The only freshmen on varsity are Antonio Martin and Michael Schaal, none of the others are. MaxPreps is the worst website in terms of accurate rosters.

Here is the real roster as of the start of the season, Martin, Schaal, and kicker Eli Noirot have since joined the varsity.

These two teams are special to their respective communities and no one will forget them no matter what happens tonight.
Much respect to Green.

Greenhills and Forest Park will always be home to me.
I’m walking into a pub in a few minutes to get my drink on with some old players from GH and FP.
Then we are heading over to the game.

See y’all over there and let’s hit somebody lol.
I would provide updates but will be in no condition after happy hour.

Enjoy the game y’all.

GO WARRIORS!

I watched 2 of WWs playoff games online - LaSalle and Kings. WW is going to win the D2 title, and I don't think Green, Avon, or Hoban will be particularly close. They have size and speed on both sides of the ball and seem far more disciplined than past years.

That said, I'd love to see Green pull off the upset. I just don't see it.

I watched 2 of WWs playoff games online - LaSalle and Kings. WW is going to win the D2 title, and I don't think Green, Avon, or Hoban will be particularly close. They have size and speed on both sides of the ball and seem far more disciplined than past years.

That said, I'd love to see Green pull off the upset. I just don't see it.
Nobody’s beating Hoban

Good luck Green from your old, old Suburban league foe Mogadore!! Lots of great games when these 2 played many, many years ago.
With Green holding a 19-17-2 all time record vs the WILDCATS before Green grew and Mogadore remained small. Good luck Bulldogs!

Not sure these refs understand football. If you break the plane of the end zone it’s a touchdown. Whether the ball comes out when you hit the ground is moot.