• Marysville by 1-7

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Marysville by 8-16

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Marysville by 17+

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lazy? Two potential all-staters on the DL and they're lazy? I'll agree with you on the nod to Marysville at LB, but come on man, lazy??????

GO CATS!!!!!!!
Maybe it's not laziness, that is harsh especially when talking about hs kids. Maybe it's more lack of rotation. From what I have seen Springfields defense line is inconsistent. Play great sometimes but other times they are non factors. I will say they do not rotate much so maybe it's more a conditioning situation. Either way Springfields OL is going to have to play much better and no plays off for the DL or else Marysville wins big.

It would be great to have an intelligent conversation here. I'll break both teams down here.

QB - Springfield
Wrs - Springfield
TE - Neither team
RBs- Marysville
OL - Marysville
DL- Marysville
LBS- Marysville
Corners - Marysville
Safetys - Springfield

I would honestly like to hear what you have different. I'll address somethings here. Springfields OL is simply not very good, the qb makes up big time for this obviously. Springfields DL is good less than half the game. The Linebacker play between the two teams is drastically different with Marysville being much better. Everyone seems to sleep on Marysvilles corners but they are both just as fast as anyone on Springfields team.
Springfield DL, LBs and Corners are better than Marysville. And I would Argue Springfield RBs are more talented but Marysville RBs obviously had more production. And I agree Neither team has a Solid TE

Maybe it's not laziness, that is harsh especially when talking about hs kids. Maybe it's more lack of rotation. From what I have seen Springfields defense line is inconsistent. Play great sometimes but other times they are non factors. I will say they do not rotate much so maybe it's more a conditioning situation. Either way Springfields OL is going to have to play much better and no plays off for the DL or else Marysville wins big.
They really haven’t played inconsistently at all

It would be great to have an intelligent conversation here. I'll break both teams down here.

QB - Springfield
Wrs - Springfield
TE - Neither team
RBs- Marysville
OL - Marysville
DL- Marysville
LBS- Marysville
Corners - Marysville
Safetys - Springfield

I would honestly like to hear what you have different. I'll address somethings here. Springfields OL is simply not very good, the qb makes up big time for this obviously. Springfields DL is good less than half the game. The Linebacker play between the two teams is drastically different with Marysville being much better. Everyone seems to sleep on Marysvilles corners but they are both just as fast as anyone on Springfields team.
And I’m pretty Sure Marysville Corners are nowhere close to the Speed as Springfield Corners. #5 went All-Ohio in track as Freshman. #2 is Just as fast. I’m pretty sure Marysville Corners are not that type of fast.

Springfield DL, LBs and Corners are better than Marysville. And I would Argue Springfield RBs are more talented but Marysville RBs obviously had more production. And I agree Neither team has a Solid TE
How can you say Springfields LBS are better? We have the best LB in the country in Gabe Powers, and his little brother Colton Powers a junior who I believe is also a top 10 LB in the state? Just having those two guys is almost impossible to top. I'll stick to my previous statements in regards to the rest of the defense.

They are
How can you say Springfields LBS are better? We have the best LB in the country in Gabe Powers, and his little brother Colton Powers a junior who I believe is also a top 10 LB in the state? Just having those two guys is almost impossible to top. I'll stick to my previous statements in regards to the rest of the defense.
Also they are 2 of the starting running backs

And I’m pretty Sure Marysville Corners are nowhere close to the Speed as Springfield Corners. #5 went All-Ohio in track as Freshman. #2 is Just as fast. I’m pretty sure Marysville Corners are not that type of fast.
I have seen both of Marysvilles corners run 40 times in the 4.5 to 4.4 range Neither run track so no idea how they would do but Tanner and Cam are as fast as any springfield Wr.

I have seen both of Marysvilles corners run 40 times in the 4.5 to 4.4 range Neither run track so no idea how they would do but Tanner and Cam are as fast as any springfield Wr.
Doubt it there is no way they are fast as anthony brown or daylen Bradley and Shawn thigpen is probably 6’5

Tanner is 6'1" and Cam is 6'3" and both are fast you should ask Butch Reynolds if Tanner is top end speed that's his speed coach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-181736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-181736_Chrome.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10
SHS TD pass negated by a holding call. SHS has a nice drive going. Only 0:10 left in 1Q already.

Another good pickup on 2nd and long. 3rd and short and Smoot is chased and has to throw it away. End of Q1. SHS 4th and 1 on the Marysville 11 yd line. SHS has not attempted a pass.

TD Smoot up the middle. 7-0 SHS.

What a drive by SHS. 15 plays I believe. They picked up SEVERAL 3rd downs with a few being 3rd and longs. They ran the ball once for 0 yds. SHS OL is playing well thus far.