Best Winton Woods player of all time? High school,College, and or Professional accomplishments combined

I am curious about WW grad and OSU player Jerron Cage.
He has really waited his turn and has had a great season at DT for Ohio State.
He proved on national tv how fast he is lol.
I think he might play on Sundays starting next season and will get a chance to do that.

Chris Oats was well on his way to a similar career at UK and beyond IMO. Hate what happened to that young man
# 22 was one of my all time favorite WW players.
Many prayers and wish him the best.

I loved the way he would start skipping around all fired up when there was a big play!

When WW scored 56 unanswered points to crush Massillon a few years ago he was off the hook that night leading the charge.
Go 22 forever in my heart buddy.

I am curious about WW grad and OSU player Jerron Cage.
He has really waited his turn and has had a great season at DT for Ohio State.
He proved on national tv how fast he is lol.
I think he might play on Sundays starting next season and will get a chance to do that.
Not even the best Cage. His older brother Daniel who played at Notre Dame was twice the player. He was misused at ND, who turned him into a 0 technique NT. Unbelievable that 2013 team with 6 or 7 high D1 kids lost to Mt Healthy in the playoffs. It really goes to show how special David Montgomery was that night.

Not even the best Cage. His older brother Daniel who played at Notre Dame was twice the player. He was misused at ND, who turned him into a 0 technique NT. Unbelievable that 2013 team with 6 or 7 high D1 kids lost to Mt Healthy in the playoffs. It really goes to show how special David Montgomery was that night.
Jeron definitely had more talent.Jeron also played center his freshman year. He also wasn’t far off Daniel

It goes to show how inept the WW offense was. It was a very low scoring game. Maybe 10 to 7.

They might have not had the most success at the college level but that one two combination of dominque brown and jeremiah Goins was something special to watch they were unstoppable that state championship year and brought it home for us

Now that OSU is out of the playoff race...

Does Miyan Williams stay at OSU behind the featured Freshman Henderson and incoming stand out Dallan Hayden (that had offers from 14 major programs before choosing OSU)....
Or, does he move on to get playing time like Ford did transferring from Bama to UC? I am sure there are several colleges that would like to pick him up as a feature back.

Does Miyan Williams stay at OSU behind the featured Freshman Henderson and incoming stand out Dallan Hayden (that had offers from 14 major programs before choosing OSU)....
Or, does he move on to get playing time like Ford did transferring from Bama to UC? I am sure there are several colleges that would like to pick him up as a feature back.
Depends if he’s the 2 back i might stay keep my carries low for the leagu, but it depends on his options if he’s got a good fit elsewhere he should go

Miyan on Rocky Top to fit right into that run and gun system would be awesome. Just saying....

I love Miyan I love Miyan and I love Ohio state , I would not stay and be subjected to very limited carries. Even though I was happy he went to Ohio state, they offered him really late as a afterthought. With them missing out on a couple TB, then they want Miyan.
Why would you want to sit behind Henderson for the next two years and only get very few touches.
Please someone tell Miyan to leave and make your mark. He will not be able to maximize his skills and talent waiting.

I love Miyan I love Miyan and I love Ohio state , I would not stay and be subjected to very limited carries. Even though I was happy he went to Ohio state, they offered him really late as a afterthought. With them missing out on a couple TB, then they want Miyan.
Why would you want to sit behind Henderson for the next two years and only get very few touches.
Please someone tell Miyan to leave and make your mark. He will not be able to maximize his skills and talent waiting.
I agree with you.

Because Miyan is potentially good enough to play in the NFL. You don’t want to be a featured back nowadays. RBs arguably take the biggest beating in football so guys want as little “mileage” on their bodies to extend their careers as long as possible. Just one perspective.

That said, I do agree he is underutilized so far at OSU.

Depends if he’s the 2 back i might stay keep my carries low for the league, but it depends on his options if he’s got a good fit elsewhere he should go
With the effort OSU put in to get the kid from Memphis I see Williams splitting time with the incoming freshman next year and Henderson (that they are comparing to Maurice Clarett) as the feature back. As a junior I am not sure Williams will want to sit behind a freshman again he is too good a back.
Because Miyan is potentially good enough to play in the NFL. You don’t want to be a featured back nowadays. RBs arguably take the biggest beating in football so guys want as little “mileage” on their bodies to extend their careers as long as possible. Just one perspective.

That said, I do agree he is underutilized so far at OSU.
I hate to say it but.....
If you are the number 2 or 3 back (maybe 3 or 4 by his senior year). Your market value drops a ton.... "if" the NFL is your goal...

Your first or second round draft picks are the ones carrying the rock regularly...period.... Williams is not one that is hoping the ones ahead of him gets hurt so he gets more touches...

I would bet there is a lot of schools willing to make him a feature back... A feature back at a even lower tier D1 and him running like the wind is would be looked at as a better pathway to the pros than a number two / three or four at a power 5 school...

I don’t think Hayden is going to surpass Williams. And agree to disagree on not being a featured back and still having success in the NFL and getting a second, third, etc. contract vs. being the guy and being drafted higher.

If yo
With the effort OSU put in to get the kid from Memphis I see Williams splitting time with the incoming freshman next year and Henderson (that they are comparing to Maurice Clarett) as the feature back. As a junior I am not sure Williams will want to sit behind a freshman again he is too good a back.

I hate to say it but.....
If you are the number 2 or 3 back (maybe 3 or 4 by his senior year). Your market value drops a ton.... "if" the NFL is your goal...

Your first or second round draft picks are the ones carrying the rock regularly...period.... Williams is not one that is hoping the ones ahead of him gets hurt so he gets more touches...

I would bet there is a lot of schools willing to make him a feature back... A feature back at a even lower tier D1 and him running like the wind is would be looked at as a better pathway to the pros than a number two / three or four at a power 5 school...
If you’re the number 2 back at Ohio state your value doesn’t drop if u getting touches and and producing pretty much everywhere u go will be multiple backs nowadays he should come home to UC in my opinion

You have to have a 2 back system in college and once Henderson bolts myian will be the guy his senior yr. No1 will.outwork him

If Miyan hits the portal, he would get offers from half the top 20 programs.