Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Moeller

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Pick Central

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Upper Arlington

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
It’s not “atrocious,” and their defense just shut out the team that boatraced Moeller. ?‍♂️
Who was the quarterback for Moe in that game Fish? You can not compare a team in the middle of the season that has vastly improved towards the end of it. LW is a very good team. Should be a good match up.

Who was the quarterback for Moe in that game Fish? You can not compare a team in the middle of the season that has vastly improved towards the end of it. LW is a very good team. Should be a good match up.
Yea, Geselbracht was hurt and missed the St. X game. That didn't impact the Moeller D giving up 49 to X though, who Lakota West just held scoreless. Lakota West's defense is awesome, and I think Moeller will struggle to score. Lakota West can struggle on offense too though, so Moeller's path to winning is something like a 13-10 kind of game. If Lakota West gets a two-score lead, it's over, because their secondary is awesome.

Yea, Geselbracht was hurt and missed the St. X game. That didn't impact the Moeller D giving up 49 to X though, who Lakota West just held scoreless. Lakota West's defense is awesome, and I think Moeller will struggle to score. Lakota West can struggle on offense too though, so Moeller's path to winning is something like a 13-10 kind of game. If Lakota West gets a two-score lead, it's over, because their secondary is awesome.
I hear what your saying. The soph Qb will be good. However when an offense turns the ball over 3 or 4 times, which happened that game, you know it puts your defense in a bind. Hence, my point the team has vastly improved. I've seen tape of Lakota West's defense. Like I said, they are very good. I think Moeller has the better qb & special teams. That said, if Moeller is to have success it would be wise to stretch the field & have your two possession wr ( 18 &19, sorry forget young mens names) catch in zone areas while White & Bryant mix it up with post/fly routes & occasional bubble screen. It should be a great match up! I really like West's running back. He can put the offense on his shoulders.

SPRINGFIELD!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-045208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200928-045208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 10
I hear what your saying. The soph Qb will be good. However when an offense turns the ball over 3 or 4 times, which happened that game, you know it puts your defense in a bind. Hence, my point the team has vastly improved. I've seen tape of Lakota West's defense. Like I said, they are very good. I think Moeller has the better qb & special teams. That said, if Moeller is to have success it would be wise to stretch the field & have your two possession wr ( 18 &19, sorry forget young mens names) catch in zone areas while White & Bryant mix it up with post/fly routes & occasional bubble screen. It should be a great match up! I really like West's running back. He can put the offense on his shoulders.
18 Thompson & 19 Merk ?
Backup TE could be a factor for Moe now that Kattus is out, however he is young.

Stretch the field on Lakota West? Ask ST X how that went. That QB for Moeller has to run, if he sits in pocket and tries to find an open man the games over. I’m just being real with ya.

Stretch the field on Lakota West? Ask ST X how that went. That QB for Moeller has to run, if he sits in pocket and tries to find an open man the games over. I’m just being real with ya.
I agree. Moeller's best chance is running the ball right up the middle against Lakota West and completing short passes to keep the chains moving and control the clock. Moeller has a good offensive line and, if Lakota West has a vulnerability on defense, it's that their defensive line and middle linebackers aren't enormous.

I agree. Moeller's best chance is running the ball right up the middle against Lakota West and completing short passes to keep the chains moving and control the clock. Moeller has a good offensive line and, if Lakota West has a vulnerability on defense, it's that their defensive line and middle linebackers aren't enormous.
?

That's why they play the game don't they. In my mind Moeller has better skill positions than St X. Enjoy the game.

That's why they play the game don't they. In my mind Moeller has better skill positions than St X. Enjoy the game.
Moeller does not have better skill position players. Kattus is out, there is no receiver on moeller that is as good as McFarland. Bryant just catches bubble screens and goes down the sideline. He’s not really a receiver he’s more like a scat back and he’s 5’5. Running back I take X too, and Kellom.
QB is a wash. I give u that one.

Can Moeller win…..yes. If they do it will be on special teams and West turning the ball over.

Red hot Lakota West are my favorites. They have the defense to slow down any of the remaining offenses.

Didn’t Moeller already beat Ed’s in their own back yard? I’m kind of shocked at all the responses saying it’s Ed’s title to lose.
I actually think it's Lakota West's title to lose. This year's St. X team was better than last year's that won the state title, and Lakota West just put a complete blanket on them in the last round. I don't think it will look pretty, but it's going to be hard for anybody to beat Lakota West when they're not going to score. I know Bolden never won the title when he was at Colerain, but he made the final 4 a lot and he currently has more high end talent on this Lakota West team than he ever had on any of his Colerain teams.

I have said since the beginning of year that Eds Who is the most complete team in division one. I did not expect them to embarrass Medina like they did… I thought that would be a much more competitive game.

Curious to see everyone’s power rankings now! ?
I think tonight’s games showed that you need to have a balanced team when you get in the playoffs.

Lakota West: Weak offense that only averaged 311 ypg.

Medina: Poor running game that only averaged 80 ypg.

Marysville: Nonexistent passing game that only averaged 5 attempts and 55 ypg.

Pickerington Central: Weak offense that only averaged 329 ypg and 78 ypg passing.

I actually think it's Lakota West's title to lose. This year's St. X team was better than last year's that won the state title, and Lakota West just put a complete blanket on them in the last round. I don't think it will look pretty, but it's going to be hard for anybody to beat Lakota West when they're not going to score. I know Bolden never won the title when he was at Colerain, but he made the final 4 a lot and he currently has more high end talent on this Lakota West team than he ever had on any of his Colerain teams.

Bolden goes down to yet again to another GCL team. JBaller, as always goes down again with his stupid predictions.

Agreed......rather shocked by how much each won by tonight........impressive!
SHS should have had a couple more TDs. Right before halftime, a WR was barely overthrown in the endzone. And, early 3rd qtr, they were driving but fumbled at the 10. Marysville never really had any scoring opportunities. One red zone trip resulted in a blocked FG.

I’ll tell you watching Springfield impressed me a lot expected a close game but there defense is insane and likely the best in the state and those receivers are fast and smoot is the truth at qb they are a sleeper

If I'm being totally honest, I know all 8 are good teams. But I would say that I think only 3 have a real shot at it. Lakota West, St. Ed's , Medina. But that is not based on seeing all of the teams. But I think the winner will come from 1 of those 3.
The winner will come from R2. Just watch!